Happy National Condom Day! What's your favourite?

Randomly discovered on Twitter this morning that it was National Condom Day... pretty convenient for us actually as we had a condom review planned to go out today on our blog (click to our member profile for a link).

Was just wondering what condoms people like using? If any.

We've tried loads but our favourite by far are Mates Skyn http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15162 and they're non-latex so great for everyone!

i quite like durex love, though they tend to be a bit small in sizing.

trojan ultra thin are not bad either.

and good old durex pleasuremax are reserve condoms (theyre thicker and not so nice but are on standby just in case!)

They aren't used very often, if at all really. Whatever we can get cheap at the time, haven't tried enough to compare.

Using Pasante ribs and dots at the moment.

Very rarely use them. My gf has a latex allergy, so if we do it's normally mates latex free, but that's only for anal or certain time of the month.

I'm not a condom fan but prefer something as non-interfering as possible. Personal faves are:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20175

Don't use them all that often so the price doesn't really matter - I find them good but they're quite expensive.

Nexus29 wrote:

I'm not a condom fan but prefer something as non-interfering as possible. Personal faves are:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20175

Don't use them all that often so the price doesn't really matter - I find them good but they're quite expensive.

Ooh they look quite interesting. Might give them a try. But the price would probably be a bit of an issue for us as other contraception methods don't really agree with me.

My fav is Pasante xtra sensitive & the ones I hate are durex.

Pasante trim Size matters when you are either large or , as in my case , not large.

In the 1300s the persians developed the first condom using a goats intestine, 500 yrs later in 1828 the British improved on this invention by removing the intestine from the goat first.

havnt used condoms for 22 yrs I think we used durex but not often we dont like them and ive had the snip now.

iv not used condoms for the last 10 years my hubby is the only man iv ever not used them with and i have to say id hate to go back to using them now but i used to just use durex

Durex Real Feel are my favourite now - really feel as if there's nothing there. A couple of ladies have also said that it feels as if its just a naked penis inside them. Generally stuck with Durex since I was 17 but these are far, far better than what was available in those far off days!

CXurrently in the stash are some Mates (great value), some Durex, some Pasante. Oh and some Skyn that I got cheap incase either of us find someone with a latex allergy to play with :P

I've never used a condom! I do have a few durex freebies stashed away though.

I've got the contraceptive implant. When I made the switch from my old one to the new one when it ran out the doc advised me to not have unprotected sex for a week to make sure it kicked in. I was looking forward to using a condom just to have the experience, but as it happened I didn't see my OH that week.