Threesome...Good or Bad Idea?

We are a relatively novice couple who up for new ideas etc....voyeurism is our top choice to try out however just wanted feedback on threesomes...has anyone had one? How was it arranged? Did it live up to expectation? Would you do it again?

Unless your relationship is rock solid, and unless it also appeals to you both equally, really don't go there: it can really damage things and bring out jealousy between partners, and it's always very sad when you meet a swinging couple where it's clear one of them is only doing it in an attempt to please or hang on to the other.![](upload://rWunPW3zYHdA0ypr4dRQnAP8JTy.gif)

As lmh95 said ^^, if for you guys it's better left as a fantasy, why not try using the mirror/reflections etc, and also things like blindfolds with sex toys etc (So you can fantasise that there's someone else there with you eg using her mouth and a massager, or you using yourself and a vibrator etc) There's loads of advice on this if you search the threads.

2 Likes

im ashamed to say this..

but, it was great to me..

just at once.. with 3 males.

i cant forget it forever...

i dont know i can do that again, but i wish..i can have chance again.

1 Like

marie84 wrote:

im ashamed to say this..

Hey, never be ashamed with what you enjoy.

2 Likes

Discreet Pleasures wrote:

marie84 wrote:

im ashamed to say this..

Hey, never be ashamed with what you enjoy.

i guess.. human has two or more side.

as same way.. feeling guilty coexist with unusual or aberrant pleasure ..

just my thought. ^^

I'm just gonna echo Imh95..

You both need to be on board and have talked and talked about boundaries and expectations. If there's a chance of jealousy or one of you is only doing it to please the other then don't. You could lose your relationship. It's a huge big deal.

Don't assume that feelings can't develop, it's intimate and intimacy encourages emotion. Feelings or jealousy could come from either of you..

Be sure about what you both want, that will keep you safest.

1 Like

Sweet Cherries wrote:

I'm just gonna echo Imh95..

You both need to be on board and have talked and talked about boundaries and expectations. If there's a chance of jealousy or one of you is only doing it to please the other then don't. You could lose your relationship. It's a huge big deal.

Don't assume that feelings can't develop, it's intimate and intimacy encourages emotion. Feelings or jealousy could come from either of you..

Be sure about what you both want, that will keep you safest.

i agree with too..

but it's most hard part of relations to reach an agreement

Just don't do it.

Threesomes could potentially damage your relationship and don't forget the third party will have feelings to.

The only way I could see threesomes working is probably via a Swingers club. Even for this to work you must be 100% sure that your Oh is completely happy with this arrangement.

Some people including myself here just have threesomes as an unacted fantasy..

The other option is to go to a strip club, you can both enjoy getting turned on by another woman in a sexually charged environment but know it can't go anywhere, you get teased and then go home to enjoy the experience just the two of you knowing that you haven't harmed your relationship but have had an experience! We discussed this last night as he has a threesome fantasy and I have already had some experience but don't want to repeat it.

1 Like