Happy Steak and a Blow Job day!!!

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

Hang on a minute, I was under the impression S&BJ Day was 14th February?

No, that's the cause of the sacred of all sacred holidays. Let there be light...External Media

It's a sort of reward for Valentines being a really shitty time for us blokes.External Media

Yesterday was actually white day as well, which is v day two.....where men are ment to give gifts to girls who gave them v day gifts..

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

Yesterday was actually white day as well, which is v day two.....where men are ment to give gifts to girls who gave them v day gifts..

Whoah! I observe the Japanese White day, not the Korean version!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_day

External Media

" White Day was first celebrated in 1978 in Japan. It was started by the National Confectionery Industry Association." Funny, that.

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

" White Day was first celebrated in 1978 in Japan. It was started by the National Confectionery Industry Association." Funny, that. External Media

I agree, I still think it's nice though :) But I love a reason to celebrate things, like full moons or anything really though. This weekend is going to be the fullest full moon in two decades and I will be going for a moon light walk with some friends on the beach the day before to celebrate and then a walk/ midnight picnic the day after. with lots of celebrations going, it'll be fun.

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

" White Day was first celebrated in 1978 in Japan. It was started by the National Confectionery Industry Association." Funny, that. External Media

At least this one isn't a cynical hijacking of festivity, but a make your own.

I would've quite liked a steak and a blow-job yesterday :(

aww... i forgot to give jamba his steak yesterday ...................

i dub today "chicken kiev and a blow job" day! who's with me?!

niftyb wrote:

aww... i forgot to give jamba his steak yesterday External Media ...................External Media

i dub today "chicken kiev and a blow job" day! who's with me?!

Only for Jamba's sake.External Media

oh is on holiday just text to tell him shame he missed this day lol

occhiverdi wrote:

The steak might not keep but the blowjob...External Media

Totally missed this...

I'll settle for Burger and a Bugger day later in the week...

I hope.

I'm hoping this coming (ohh, errr) weekend will be steak and tuna filled. As we're out on Saturday afternoon, will have to reschedule the steak but she'll be getting her tuna :) As my partner is a Pescatarian, seems very appropriate.....

Oh no i forgot this year! Too much going on tonight to postpone it so it will have to be a blowjob after the party day tomorrow!

hi ILM long time no see hope all is well xxlmd

WandA wrote:

occhiverdi wrote:

The steak might not keep but the blowjob...External Media

He's back Saturday, trust me after 2 weeks it will be more than blowjobs he'll be getting :p

Ive never heard of this but march 14th is my birthday so i think ill stick with that instead!

I'm of the same thinking!

Argh It didn't quote what I wanted it to. Just thinking hopfully I can celebrate it with a bloke next year!

lickmadick wrote:

hi ILM long time no see hope all is well xxlmd

Thanks LMD, things are getting easier, thank you xxxx Hope you are ok too, xxx