What steak are you having tomorrow?

Tomorrow is March 14th. If you’re taking part in steak and a bj day, what steak are you having?

Would you buy your steak on the 14th so other people may know your intentions?

1 Like

Won’t be having steak but always happy to give OH a BJ

7 Likes

This comes round to fast every year :joy::joy: my boyfriend will be all over this :see_no_evil:

A few years back on that date my mum came home from shopping with steaks for tea and me and my dad just burst out laughing, bless my mum had no idea :joy:

2 Likes

Nothing for us. As I don’t really do valentine’s I was told I can’t expect to steak and BJ day. Fair point. I think I may buy valentine’s gifts next year :rofl:

4 Likes

Ah, i see now why M&S have a steak for two dine in offer on currently! :joy:

7 Likes

Well I won’t be having steak tomorrow and I very much doubt a BJ will be on the cards unfortunately.

1 Like

I had no idea this even existed. I doubt my husband knows too :thinking: to mention or not to mention, hmmm :thinking::joy:

3 Likes

Go for it @mrssaffa give him a treat.

I don’t know who likes this day more, me or hubby.
I love it cos I get to eat 2 lots of meat :smirk:

5 Likes

I’ve, until a few seconds ago when I read this thread, have completely 100% forgotten about this. Not that it makes any difference I’ve not had a BJ in 18years or so and maybe in my nearly 50years only had maybe 20ish. Always fell for the ones who hate giving them.
Anyway steak…Hmmm, I took some out of the freezer but was told to put them back as the mince and sausages and prawns are enough

Never even heard of this day :joy: I won’t be having either of them, maybe a steak pie and if it’s too hot to eat I suppose it could be getting a BJ to cool it down :see_no_evil::joy:
Anyway why’s it called a BJ when we suck and don’t blow, or have I deprived my exes ? :joy:

1 Like

I am sure i read somewhere that you should never blow down them, as it’s very dangerous (embolism?) I am mystified by the name too!

1 Like

No steak here (don’t eat animals) but will be a BJ.

Also amused by the term when no blowing is involved. Will have to do some research on why this is!

2 Likes

Ribeye steak coming in my shopping delivery tomorrow :yum:here’s hoping the oh lives up to her side of the deal :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I got told once it’s called blow job for short of below job. Not sure how true it is :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Ha. Tomorrow is taco Tuesday. Planning carne asada, so I guess that’s the steak. Maybe we should 69 so it’s a double taco Tuesday for me, and steak and a bj too.

1 Like

The noun phrase “blow job” may be a relative newbie, but the use of the verb “blow” in a sexual sense is much older, dating back to the 1600s, when Green’s says it meant “to bring to orgasm.”

However, the earliest citation for this sense in the dictionary, from an anonymous 1650 song, uses “blow” only obliquely to suggest sex:

“Limping Vulcan he came, / As if he had been jealous, / Venus follow’d after him, / And swore she’d blow the bellows.”

The use of the verb “blow” in the sense of fellatio or cunnilingus didn’t appear in writing until the 1930s, according to the slang dictionary.

The first published reference is from a book, Nell Kimball: Her Life as an American Madam: “The Greek contractor wanted me to blow him in the bundle room.”

Although the book was originally published in 1970, Green’sdates its composition from around 1930.

6 Likes

WHAT!? Never heard of this before. But we’re going to Lidl tomorrow nice and early before they sell out :smile:

1 Like

Well I’m off for a date night tomorrow night with hubby’s friend. I’ll be sure he orders steak and gets that sloppy blowjob for afters xxx

3 Likes

Um, never heard of this. Maybe in UK, but on this side of the pond, tomorrow is Pi Day (3.14…). Going to the grocery store to pick up a discount pie.