Has any one ever lost a butt plug inside

Yes my Husband it was his first time of using it and it just disappeared i have never seen him panic so much. :smile: me on the otherhand couldnt stop laughing at him :joy:
Luckily he did manage to retrieve it .

2 Likes

I have a dinky beginners one and tried it this morning and it just sucked up. I canā€™t feel it. Itā€™s only about 2.5-3 inch. Itā€™s been there all day and Iā€™ve even inserted suppositories however no movement. Iā€™m dreading having to go to A&Eā€‹:weary:

I have never lost a prostate massager inside me, but I did almost lost a bullet vibrator one day.

It was not fully in, only 2cm was hangout, but I was covered in lube so I was unable to grip it.

I just pushed gently, then I grapped it and pulled it out. Never did that again after that experience.

@Tiger_Dick you really shouldnā€™t call your wife an anus

:joy:

Hello and welcome @Barbsy :slightly_smiling_face:

Have you managed to retrieve it yet?

Iā€™m not sure that in this case ā€˜silence is goldenā€™ :expressionless:
@Barbsy Hoping it emerged without the need of the A&E trip!

No, and if using actual butt plugs I think itā€™s very unlikely it will get lost. I wouldnā€™t risk putting different items thereā€¦

Several years ago I bought a combo cock ring and buttplug with a prostrate massager . The massager was great , but the distance from by cock to my ass was too far and the cock ring would pull out the butt plug . I REALLY liked the plug , so I cut it free . I almost lost it one day and scared me good . I tied a lanyard to it and used it several more times before getting rid of it .Note it was rather expensive , but I saved the rechargeable bullet and installed it in my favorite Tee plug .