Has anybody ever had a golden shower?

Gave my wife a golden shower for the first time yesterday and she really liked it :grin:

4 Likes

I had mine in the shower yesterday. He got in the shower with me, told me to get on my knees facing away from him, he stands over me, grabs my hair and tiltā€™s my head back and goes in my mouth and letā€™s it run down my body, the warm sensation on my neck and my breasts. Whatā€™s left in my mouth he orders me to swallow

4 Likes

Received one, once and given one, once. Itā€™s not my thing either way you go but, Iā€™m glad to have experienced it. Iā€™m a firm believer that, if you havenā€™t tried it then donā€™t knock it. Only way to find out is to try it my friend. Good luck and hope to hear what your thoughts were if you do decide to try it.

1 Like

I have never seen the attraction but actually a few weeks ago the wife said sheā€™d quite like to try it on me. I have been encouraging her to become more assertive in the bedroom lately as she normally likes to be fairly submissive so when she asked about it I didnā€™t want to say no.

The first time we did it we were in the cowgirl position and she lifted off me and weed over my naval and genitals. It didnā€™t do a massive amount for me but she really got off on it.
The second time she wanted to try on my face so she had drunk plenty that day to ensure that she was well hydrated. This makes it more dilute so it basically tastes less like wee, also it means thereā€™s gallons of it.
It actually turned me on a bit more (I love her juices on my face so shouldnā€™t be a great surprise I suppose).

Anywayā€¦ we may well try it again.

3 Likes

Just ask him, he probably wants you to!

2 Likes

Things have changed since my last reply and its now a regular thing. I asked her and she agreed to try it. Now she pees all over me in the shower whenever we get chance.

1 Like

Tried once, wasnt really my thing.

Unless hubby was desperate to do again i wouldnt ask for it.

Think we may have replied to this post in the past.

As a couple we are prepared to try anything at least once. We did try this in the bath a couple of times but we both agreed that it didnā€™t do anything for either of us. So we have never repeated the act.

We tried but canā€™t see where the thrill comes from. Perhaps someone on here could enlighten us.

I weeā€™d in the shower once when the wife was in the bathroom. Didnā€™t go down well at all so Iā€™m thinking the chances of a golden shower are quite low :smiley:

1 Like

I tried to describe it for me in this post: What is the kink that surprised you, that you are into? - #97 by KinkyMira
Not sure it is that helpful, but I tried my best!

For me itā€™s all part of my total submission and an example of her using me as she wishes. We donā€™t do it often but when we do itā€™s a huge turn on for me.

Yes, a few years ago - it was incredibly liberating and super kinky. Iā€™d recommend to try it!

2 Likes

@EWT12345
A golden shower is quite new to me - but such fun to do especially in the garden

Why not do it more - Iā€™m sure if you did it a few years ago and you liked it - do it again

I just love how kinky man can be - itā€™s so liberating :lovehoney_heart:

5 Likes

We love it and do it very regular right now, we both like giving and receiving, although most of the time I am on the receiving side.
It is a super big turn on for both of us, feels naughty and really intimate.

My wife likes it only over her body, but for me she can pee over me anywhere she likes, also in my mouth and on my face and even in my ass through a tunnelplug

2 Likes

Hello,
Thank you for the reply - itā€™s more a case of different partners are accepting of different kinks, so Iā€™m not really able to anymore, but thank you for asking

1 Like

Iā€™m sure Iā€™ve replied to this post somewhere, but it couldā€™ve been a hard pass or a hell yes depending on whether I had tried it or not.

I very much enjoy piss play, I love to drink it, be showered in it, either in the shower or in bed (with a waterproof sheet on) he loves the same. He aimed at my clit while I was masturbating and weā€™ve turned the sheet into a waterbed and rolled around in our pee while we had PIV. We plan to repeat this in a few days :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Hundreds of adventures going ā€œGoldā€.Will post up some of them soon to get thread going again for be3169

While I would say water sports with a partner is highly erotic and intimate, you can also play solo if itā€™s your thing. Lay in an empty bath and feel the warmth from your own body on your chest. Fully dressed, just let go and do what you havenā€™t done since being a toddler - piss your pants. Put a condom on and blow it up with pee. Surprising how large they stretch without breaking. Try out incontinence underwear and just pee when you are ready. If you feel brave and/or friskyā€¦ go get petrol and let it ripe at the pump. BTWā€¦ most brands will send you a free sample if you do some online looking around. I think there were a couple posts in this discussion that mentioned tasting it. How about trying some? Donā€™t need a draft mug fullā€¦ just a quick taste to see what itā€™s like. A hollow penis plug also changes things up a bit. Lots of ways to play with pee as a couple, group, or solo.

2 Likes

Way cool!

1 Like

What is the best way to get a better smelling wee in preparation for a golden shower?