Has anybody ever had a golden shower?

I’ve tried it in the past as an ex wanted to. It really did nothing for me but he enjoyed it so I didn’t mind obliging.

1 Like

Yea done it once with the missus it wasn’t as bad as we thought it would be it was flowing for ages lol both enjoyed it ain’t done it again since lol

We have wet ourselves on each other when dressed but only once - felt good at the time but didn’t like it once we had finished

I do this for my guy but not vice versa. When he asked it of me, I was a bit apprehensive to be honest, however I am ooen to most things and it surprised me that it really turned me on, I think mainlybdue to the reaction of him whilst I did it. It was so hot and felt so intimate that it is something we do more and more now.

I would say give it a go, if you dont enjoy it, you dont have to do it again. Maybe whilst in shower together or something for 1st time for easy clean up. X

3 Likes

Just had mine, master told me to get on my knees, head up and close my eyes. He started on my face then went down to my boob’s then back to my face and just let it all run down

2 Likes

Never had or given a golden shower. Not opposed to it and would give it a try though but don’t know what either of us would get out of it. Could be fun. She’s made comments about peeing in the shower while showering together and watches me pee sometimes. When I’ve asked directly she declines though. Could just be a remote interest but if presented I’m sure we would

It can be quite fun under the right circumstances.

At the moment we are still working on it my wife gets a pee shy does somebody have some tips to overcome this.

Peeing over my cock isn’t a problem but when we try peeing over my face and in my mouth she gets a little shy.

He gave me one this morning before he went to work, he ordered me onto my knees close my eyes, open my mouth, and grabbed my hair and tilted my head up a bit and went in my mouth and let it run out and when he was finished and what was left in my mouth he let me swallow

1 Like

A couple of times by accident. It’s something she would never do deliberately but once or twice she has come so hard that she has lost bladder control.

1 Like

@Beats69 I used to be this way too. What really helped me is drinking LOADS before hand and blindfolding my partner, that worked a treat for me. X