Has anybody ever had a golden shower?

I do this for my guy but not vice versa. When he asked it of me, I was a bit apprehensive to be honest, however I am ooen to most things and it surprised me that it really turned me on, I think mainlybdue to the reaction of him whilst I did it. It was so hot and felt so intimate that it is something we do more and more now.

I would say give it a go, if you dont enjoy it, you dont have to do it again. Maybe whilst in shower together or something for 1st time for easy clean up. X

4 Likes

Just had mine, master told me to get on my knees, head up and close my eyes. He started on my face then went down to my boobā€™s then back to my face and just let it all run down

3 Likes

Never had or given a golden shower. Not opposed to it and would give it a try though but donā€™t know what either of us would get out of it. Could be fun. Sheā€™s made comments about peeing in the shower while showering together and watches me pee sometimes. When Iā€™ve asked directly she declines though. Could just be a remote interest but if presented Iā€™m sure we would

It can be quite fun under the right circumstances.

At the moment we are still working on it my wife gets a pee shy does somebody have some tips to overcome this.

Peeing over my cock isnā€™t a problem but when we try peeing over my face and in my mouth she gets a little shy.

He gave me one this morning before he went to work, he ordered me onto my knees close my eyes, open my mouth, and grabbed my hair and tilted my head up a bit and went in my mouth and let it run out and when he was finished and what was left in my mouth he let me swallow

3 Likes

A couple of times by accident. Itā€™s something she would never do deliberately but once or twice she has come so hard that she has lost bladder control.

1 Like

@Beats69 I used to be this way too. What really helped me is drinking LOADS before hand and blindfolding my partner, that worked a treat for me. X

Gave myself one yesterday, I peed over my chest and on my face in my mouth, just to have a try what it is like, taste wasnā€™t to bad at all.
Now I really want my wife to do it to me, she also wants it but get a little bit shy.

2 Likes

Last night we were having fun on the sofa, giving each other oral. Mr got so aroused, he instructed me to take him outside into the garden and give him a golden shower - he said that he wanted it all over his face too :hushed:
I was happy to oblige - I was a little unsure about getting it all over his face/mouth, but he asked!!
It was perfect timing as I really needed to pee anyway.

He lay down on the ground as I stood over him in the opposite direction - I used a chair to lean over and hold myself steady as I got into a slight squat position.
I tried to pee but itā€™s wasnā€™t coming out because I wasnā€™t feeling relaxed enough, so I told him to start licking and playing with me.

As I started to enjoy myself, I relaxed and let it all flow out. Mr was underneath me but I wasnā€™t leaning on him, so he had the freedom to move his head and body if needed - this made me feel better about doing it.
He carried on licking me and I was wanking him, I could see the liquid begin to run all down his chest to his cock - surprisingly, this was sooooo hot!

The pee didnā€™t want to stop, it seemed to last forever - when Mr thought it was finished, he moved his head back to take a breather. Then more pee continued to trickle out so he went back to playing with me.
He must have found it a huge turn on, I made him cum and we both ended up in a sticky mess on the floor - we headed straight for the shower.

It was an unusual but fun and fulfilling night.

ps: I took out lots of details to try and keep it short and free from rule-breaking hopefully :crossed_fingers:

10 Likes

Thatā€™s my kinda fun. Might need to suggest to the wife tonight :wink::wink:

1 Like

And as per the last time you had sex thread thatā€™s exactly what happened. Full flow all over the kitchen floor tilesā€¦ Lots of mess, shower and lots of washing to do afterwards, was amazing with her squatting in front of me and it streaming out all over my tummy, cock and balls!!

I had an FB years ago and this was one of her fantasies that I was only to will to help with, she wanted to do both, be the shower and the showered on! We had it planned how it was going to happen and where but unfortunately before it could ever happen she met someone and our FB relationship quite rightly finished. Thatā€™s the closest Iā€™ve come apart from over myself in the shower.

2 Likes

Have always (and I mean always) wanted it done to me. Alas, never had a partner who was interested. :cry:

3 Likes

Iā€™ve never given one but Iā€™ve certainly recieved a few, itā€™s definitely up there as one of my favourite activities to make me feel degraded.

5 Likes

I love receiving golden showers unfortunately for me my wife does not like giving them only for very special occasions :frowning:

1 Like

Love peeing on myself sometimes, especially when hard, can pee standing up into my own mouth.

1 Like

Just an FYI, your profile pic keeps disappearing because thereā€™s a bit of bollock hanging out the side of your pants. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

@Ian_Chimp cheers, was wondering why lol

1 Like

Oh wearing lacy knickers squats over my face and pees it drips thru and I drink every drop warm and sweet amazing

6 Likes