Has anyone got a piercing and

Finds a use for them in the bedroom kitchen living room where ever you lucky people use lol

just asking as I had my nipple pierced yesterday and my husband was all blarr about it the night before but as I was leaving he turned to me and said ur getting both done right ?

I laughed and said why he said well I need two so I can attact a chain to u well my chin hit the floor as he is shy that's not something I though would ever come out of his mouth

I did only get one done not because it hurt it didn't really but as most women know when getting eyebrows wax the second always hurts more than the 1st and thought the same would happen with piercings lol

so only got one my husband has his done and whimpered like a baby because of the pain but mine just spent hurt lol

anyway question is do u use or would like to use piercings in sex

I've got one nipple pierced, I only had the one done so I've got a 'choice' of sensation. Once you're is healed and you start to play with it you'll see how different the two feel. He can still attract a chain to you, you just need to get a pair of nipple clamps with a chain between them but make sure your piercing is well healed first!
I'm thinking of getting clitoral hood done, the only thing that puts me off is having to get it out for a stranger lol

I have my penis pierced so kinda hard not to use in the bedroom :)

Other than that I have played with other people nipple piercings oh how I love it lol

Lol I always thought all men liked nipple piercings so when my husband wasn't bothered I th oh ok then ( maybe he thought I was joking ) because he said he's had time to think about it and should of had two. Why do men like them so much?

How long before they can be played with?

Shy111 wrote:

How long before they can be played with?

At least 4 weeks, your body will tell you, but they can take a long! time to heal one of my wife's had "crusty's" on it for about a year, once we changed the bar to titanium it was fine.

She also has her clit hood done( try the Q-tip test ), heals really fast(2-4 weeks usually) and was far less painful than her nipples, she said, she's also got her two inner labia done with rings in( bars can get lost as we found out ), nice to pull on! these too heal really fast due to the blood flow in the area and are also less painful than the nipples.

Don't worry about showing your bits, they've seen loads before, some places have women who do the piercing although it was a guy that did hers, but she has had two children, so she's used to people looking there!, it was a girl who did my PA piercing, now I have a quite large ring in the end. I would like her to get her outer labia done but so far not got there, if you get 4 down each side, if you take the rings out, you can "lace up" your pussy!

I have a tongue piercing and both nipples, so yes they get used in sex :)

I have both my nipples done. It took a long time before they where able to be pulled and tugged on in the bedroom. Even now after a couple years of having them if they are played with to much to hard they can hurt pretty bad for a few days after. Always be gentle around sensitive areas!

I had my clitoris pierced for a few months, it was...different, and pretty unavoidable in the bedroom.

Wasn't painful at all once it was healed.

In the past I've had compliments on my lip ring during oral but my current bf isn't too keen as he says it catches on him occasionally so I take it out. Horses for courses I guess! Wasn't really a consideration when I had it done, I just like the look of it.

I have had loads of piercings over the years, i still do just don't wear them all the time :) my wierdest piercing was above my cleavege i had two big bars so it looked like four metal balls coming out of my breast bone. They eventually rejected ofcourse being surface piercings.Only sexual piercings i have is my clitoris and tongue. I would like to get my outer labia pierced! I think partly because i like having them squeezed and clamped really hard! Lol. So a big needle through them seems like the next level.

I have quite a few piercings but my favourites are my nipples. Had both pierced thought if I'm having one done may as well do both at the same time! Didn't hurt at all just a small pinch and I love them!! They took well over a year to heal though. They are great when a partner is playing with them, so much more sensation than before and haven't found a man who is put off by them yet but they are easy to take out if I wanted to. So yes they get used in the bedroom!! Plus I'm rather partial to them myself just whenever haha.

i have my tongue done and its really good for oral as you can get vibrating tongue bars

I had my tongue pierced and loved using it during foreplay

ive both nipples done and tongue,it quite good in foreplay though my nipples can get really sensitive if blown on as they are metal bars,

I have my tongue pierced which is great fun for the bedroom but I took my nipple piercings out as 1) OH didnt like them ( but never asked me to remove them) and 2) it hurt if he bit them, something I generally love. If he was too rough with them they'd be sore or maybe even bruised for the next couple days so I ended up taking them out, one then the other, cause I found it felt much better without. I loved the look of them but it just wasnt worth it.

I hope you have a great time with your new piercings, just be careful! ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

ive had 5 piercings in my scrotum and my penis my oh loves them and is always paying with them with her teeth. it hurt at first but then it settled down i now get loads of pleasure from her teasing themand pulling them on a night..