Piercings advice?

My wife is having her " life starts at forty " and in the bedroom there is nothing we haven't done and I mean nothing! We were flicking throught the phone chat channels or as I like to refer to them as a "wank channels" on Sky a few nights ago and the model Georgie Darby was on with her amazing pierced nips, The misses made some reference to how good they looked and I thought that was it.

Whilst going over the history on our PC tonight I found loads of pages refering to all sorts of piercings, I asked the misses about it and she surprised me that she has been seriously been considering getting some done, she was thinking about deffinately having her nips done but whilst looking found loads of pics with multiple pussy and large gauge nipple and pussy piercings and she likes the look of having that result too! imagine my surprise!

The problem is the advice on healing times and most importantly pain on the net is so varied she is starting to get a bit disheartened!

Has anyone with piercings, be it nips, pussy, multiple or large gauge got any advice or experience to try and make things a bit clearer for her, obviusly i'd like her to do it but we need to know the pro's and con's before she takes the plunge, Cheers all

Nips are well known for taking aaaages to heal. Up to 18 months I heard. I had my nips peirced twice (Took them out the first time for breast feeding) The first time it healed in a few months, the second time, I got to month ten without it completely healing before I gave up with the discomfort and took it out. Any slight knocks and its like starting the healing process all over again. I found them to be a real pain in the...nips!

Cant speak for pussy peircings, but I have almost everywhere else peirced and they all healed fast and fine.

I've had my nipple pierced. Getting it done was grand. I was convinced going in that it would be agony but it was fine. And in terms of healing it was my best piercing ever! It healed in about a month but in that time it never bothered me at all - i was worried about lying on it in my sleep. Saying that, tell your wife to go without a bra whenever she can as it can rub and it will need to breathe anyway. Once you keep it clean it should give you no trouble.

My only ever issue was when I put in a bar that wasn't titanium - for whatever reason it didn't like anything that wasn't medical titanium. A good piercer should be using this. I'd advise getting a titanium bar first and you can swap it later once its healed.

I will concede however that everyone is individual. I heal fresh tattoos in no time too. Though I totally believe that this is down to me always keeping the tattoo/piercing clean and following the instructions I was given when I got it.

Hope you guys have fun!

I have a clit hood piercing which healed surprisingly quickly. Was some slight discomfort for about 2 weeks but has been fine ever since. I love having it pierced and would definitely recommend it as I think it looks good and heals so well! Wasn't even too painful getting it done. No worse than having my ears pierced.

Although I like the look of nipple piercings I wouldn't get them done as I have friends who have had to wait forever for them to heal. Not so sure sore nipples for months on end is so sexy.. I guess it depends on the person though and how much they want them pierced.

I had a nipple pierced. It hurt less than my ear did, more of a tight squeeze pain from the forceps. My piercer was very good though and did it quick and expertly-make sure you source a very good one 'cos from what she told me it can be difficult to get them straight and you don't want a lopsided piercing. Make sure you only use titanium until it's healed as that way you know you won't suffer any allergic reaction.

On the healing front, mine never really healed, I ended up taking it out after 2 years and letting it heal up. I got constant infections in it and finally just got bored with the hassle. Although I have to say I do miss the increased sensatiopn, it was about twice as swensitive as my unpierced nip!

Whatever you decide, hope you enjoy it and something to consider is maybe getting a curved piercing, my piercer suggesed it so that the ball ends wouldnt be as tight against my body as it healed.

Yes man wrote:

My wife is having her " life starts at forty " and in the bedroom there is nothing we haven't done and I mean nothing! We were flicking throught the phone chat channels or as I like to refer to them as a "wank channels" on Sky a few nights ago and the model Georgie Darby was on with her amazing pierced nips, The misses made some reference to how good they looked and I thought that was it.

Whilst going over the history on our PC tonight I found loads of pages refering to all sorts of piercings, I asked the misses about it and she surprised me that she has been seriously been considering getting some done, she was thinking about deffinately having her nips done but whilst looking found loads of pics with multiple pussy and large gauge nipple and pussy piercings and she likes the look of having that result too! imagine my surprise!

The problem is the advice on healing times and most importantly pain on the net is so varied she is starting to get a bit disheartened!

Has anyone with piercings, be it nips, pussy, multiple or large gauge got any advice or experience to try and make things a bit clearer for her, obviusly i'd like her to do it but we need to know the pro's and con's before she takes the plunge, Cheers all

Hey Yes man

Well as with anything involving the body, it can vary from person to person.

I trained in body piercing and have to say that each person responds to the pain and healing differently.

I have both of my nipples pierced. I have to say, it wasn't a "pleasant" experience, however I would happily have it done again if something happened to them. I've had them both pierced for about 6 years and although they have technically finished healing, they still play up from time to time and I need to treat them with a bit of care.

As far as sensitivity - I find that my nipples are more sensitive now and personally I'm pleased with them aesthetically too.

Key points to make sure you have the easiest piercing with minimal healing time:

- go to a reputable body piercer who uses needles (cannot stress this enough) and not a gun. (Believe it or not... some people WILL try this!!)

- do not have the piercing numbed. This extends healing dramatically and it really isn't good for any part of your body to be 'frozen' in this way.

- the initial bar should be at least 14mm in length (depending on nipple size) to allow for swelling.

- opt for a bar / barbell when you get pierced, not a ring/BCR. A ring will extend your healing period A LOT! Once it's healed, change it to anything you like!

- only titanium, PTFE/Bioplast or Blackline jewellery should be used in an initial piercing. Don't be fobbed off with stainless steel or anything else.

- clean regularly with saline / weak salt water (but don't overclean. 3 / 4 times a day is good)

- wait about 2 - 3 months before you even think about changing the jewellery, and even then, "play it by ear".

- when they've healed, only use water-based lubes for stretching and play. Oils and other creams could aggrevate the piercing.

- if you should end up with any complications (infection, soreness etc) don't be tempted to remove the piercing. Clean it with salt water and take Ibrobrufen. If it persists, visit your GP for antibiotics. Removing the piercing will only trap the infection making it more difficult to get rid of. Leaving the jewellery in gives your body a place for the infection to escape through.

Overall - even though it sounds like a lot of hard work - my nipples are probably 2 of my favourite piercings and I would never want to loose them. Even though they take a little maintainence, it's definitely worth it. Just like re-dying your hair, shaving your legs or anything else cosmetic, you need to maintain the care to keep them looking the best!

Hope that covers most of it - give us a shout if you have any more questions though!

My OH and I both got piercings at 50 and wish we'd done it sooner, so go for it - you won't regret it.

I have a PA (as you can see from the pic) and she has a vertical clit hood. Both of these are possibly the easiest to heal of any piercing as the skin is extremely thin in both cases and there is very little bleeding afterwards. The pain was pretty minimal too, certainly no worse than an injection.

We've never had any trouble with them and they were pretty well healed in 2-3 weeks.

Neither of us have tried nipples though, mainly because of the extra maintenance required, as has been mentioned.

Good luck, and let us know how you get on.

I had both my nipples pierced but had to take one out after about 10 years due to an infection out the blue, no idea what caused it but it only healed when I took it out. They took ages to heal when I got them pierced, around 12 months. Been thinking recently about getting the right one redone but I found it a little sore to get done but it is more the healing, it's a bitch!

Also have a VCH, it was a very sharp nip getting pierced! It healed in about 3-4 weeks.

I'd advise speaking to a piercer, anyone who is decent won't mind answering as many questions as you have and take it from there.

had my nipples pierced with no problems also my inner vagina lips

belly piercing has been alright til now,had it in 10 years then it suddenly went sore,have tryed a few times to put it back but wont take,dont know why

anybody got ant ideas on the matter?

LOVE wrote:

had my nipples pierced with no problems also my inner vagina lips

belly piercing has been alright til now,had it in 10 years then it suddenly went sore,have tryed a few times to put it back but wont take,dont know why

anybody got ant ideas on the matter?

i have both my nipples pierced, the first one took 9 months to heal but the second one took 18 months! and out of all my piercings, the nipples were the most painful! good luck!

the belly piercing probably has a litte dirt trapped inside, if you use warm salt water (a teaspoon of rock/sea salt to a glass of boiled water) and clean/ bathe the area a few times a day, it removes any dirt and also helps heal any infections.

I had my right nipple pierced a couple of years ago, But with my experience of having 12 other piercings, I'd say it wasn't as painful as getting my septum done. Unfortunately I had mine done with a ring in it as I thought it'd look nicer and was £2 cheaper than the bar - very stupid mistake.

Due to me being "top heavy" and the curved shape of the ring, my body rejected it and I was left with a split nipple, But I'm hopefully getting it redone soon as it's now healed over properly to allow for a bar!

I had my nipple done at 17(i told a porkie to get it done), as i had reacted to metals in the past i was told it was best to use bioflex which is a plastic type material which is inert, can be sterilised and cut to the right length and it means that any crust during healing just wipes off. It was my best piercing ever and healed within 4 weeks. i have had bioflex in all my initial piercings since then titanium is fine once healed.

Pain wise i would say that the clamp was the bit that hurt, i didnt even notice the needle as the guy who did it distracted me, the bar slipped in easily too and it looked great. i had it for 4 years and only took it out to breastfeed my baby, im tempted to get it put back as i really miss it. i have e/f size boobs and had to wear a bra every day but i had no problems if you wear unpadded lace use the fine lace.

I used to have a VCH too that feels like a sharp nip/scratch and the person doing it should use a receiving tube rather than a cork (its better for placing) that heals really fast but i just couldnt get used to it. i was constantly aroused and it drove me mad! (if you get it enjoy your bus rides ;))

My advice would be:

see a reputable piercer and ask thier advice and about thier technique and needles (i.e. cannula or tribevel cannula is most comfortable in my experience)

use a bar rather than a ring (i wore one once and it got really irritated and it looked rubbish compared to my pretty bar & shield) for a vch i would go bar too

salt water soaks twice a day for all piercings

the more you worry about pain the worse it is. if you really want it go for it!

i am very tempted to get my nipple ring back, the only thing holding me back is the want for more babies!

good luck!

Louise&James wrote:

I had my nipple done at 17(i told a porkie to get it done), as i had reacted to metals in the past i was told it was best to use bioflex which is a plastic type material which is inert, can be sterilised and cut to the right length and it means that any crust during healing just wipes off. It was my best piercing ever and healed within 4 weeks. i have had bioflex in all my initial piercings since then titanium is fine once healed.

Pain wise i would say that the clamp was the bit that hurt, i didnt even notice the needle as the guy who did it distracted me, the bar slipped in easily too and it looked great. i had it for 4 years and only took it out to breastfeed my baby, im tempted to get it put back as i really miss it. i have e/f size boobs and had to wear a bra every day but i had no problems if you wear unpadded lace use the fine lace.

I used to have a VCH too that feels like a sharp nip/scratch and the person doing it should use a receiving tube rather than a cork (its better for placing) that heals really fast but i just couldnt get used to it. i was constantly aroused and it drove me mad! (if you get it enjoy your bus rides ;))

My advice would be:

see a reputable piercer and ask thier advice and about thier technique and needles (i.e. cannula or tribevel cannula is most comfortable in my experience)

use a bar rather than a ring (i wore one once and it got really irritated and it looked rubbish compared to my pretty bar & shield) for a vch i would go bar too

i am very tempted to get my nipple ring back, the only thing holding me back is the want for more babies!

good luck!

a CORK ????!! who the f*** would use a cork nowdays ??!!!

Louise&James wrote:

My advice would be:

good luck!

a CORK ????!! who the f*** would use a cork nowdays ??!!!