Has anyone here used Sex Toy Happiness Promise?

If so, what was the product and what was the reason for the return?

I’ve known about it for a while but never had any reason to return a toy so far. Fortunately everything I’ve ordered has worked as described and had the desired effect.

It’s a fantastic service though, and demonstrates LoveHoney’s commitment to great customer support.

1 Like

Kinda, I dropped a note to customer services that the dimensions of this Lifelike 9" weren’t as advertised and could I exchange for something else. It almost goes without saying that customer services obliged (they are so good)
… and at the time I didn’t even realise there was such a policy :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve used it a couple of times, but it was a while ago now, and it was a bit different then. They’ve updated it fairly recently so you now have 60 days to mull it over, and you get a refund instead of a swop (which I think I’d prefer). Here’s the blurb: :+1:

Sex Toy Happiness Promise

If you’re not completely happy with a sex toy you have bought from Lovehoney, let us know why within 60 days of receiving it and we’ll give you a full refund.

To make a claim under the Sex Toy Happiness Promise, fill in the Returns form above and choose ‘Sex Toy Happiness Promise Claim’ as the reason for returning the item.

The number of refunds you may receive under the Sex Toy Happiness Promise is limited entirely at Lovehoney’s discretion.

Please note that lingerie, lubes and better sex products and bondage items are not covered by the Sex Toy Happiness Promise

Read the full terms & conditions for the Sex Toy Happiness Promise.

We sent ours back simply because we didn’t like them (not powerful enough, and disappointing). They do decline them sometimes, but I think that’s to do with how often you may have claimed?

1 Like

Yes, I’ve used it. It is a good service.

A couple of times I bought something quite expensive which just didn’t work for me. One was faulty, so I got a refund, and the other time I swapped for something else the same price.

I have also bought a couple of things on offer which haven’t worked out - in that case an item which might be quite expensive at full price can only be exchanged for the equivalent of the offer price, and if you bought a basket load of things to make up an offer then Lovehoney works it out. If you get £50 toy for £15 after all offers etc are added to your basket then you will get £15 to spend if you want to send it back.

So, it is good for full price things, but think carefully if you want to send pricey items back if you bought them on offer.

1 Like

I don’t think it’s like that any more. :+1:

Yeah - got that from your post. When did it change?
Mt experiences were within the last couple of years…

1 Like

@Calie spotted it back in April. :+1:

1 Like

Oops, didn’t realise there was an existing thread that was pretty much identical. Sorry about that, still getting used to the forum.

It’s okay, that one was from back in April. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

It is a shame they discontinued the old system of giving you a whole year where you could send the item back for any reason but business wise that must have been totally unsustainable.

I thought that was still the case until @Ian_Chimp posted the T&C’s.

I believe (though it was before my time) that it changed away from the ‘365 day no-quibble returns’ back in January 2018.

(Note: This information is historically accurate, but not current. For up to date info check out the Returns & Refunds page. :+1:)

I’ve used the Sex Toy Happiness Promise 2 times because the toys I had originally ordered didn’t work for me. Both times I contacted Customer Care and the assistants helped me choose something that would be better for me.

One was the Lovehoney Classic Mains Powered Magic Wand Vibrator, which didn’t have strong enough vibrations and would get really warm quickly. I don’t remember what I exchanged it for, though.

The other was the Fifty Shades Freed Sweet Release Rechargeable Clitoral Suction Stimulator, which was a huge disappointment. I could barely feel the vibrations and there was no suction whatsoever. I exchanged it for the Lovehoney Clitoral Caress USB Rechargeable Clitoral Vibrator

Not personally used the sex toy promise. Think I used it once away back in the day, pre 2016.
I hate returning products, regardless off the website :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I used it to swap the 50 shades ring for a set of 5 Bad Kitty rings. It’s a really good service and gives some reassurance when trying something new.

I’ve been lucky so far, everything had lived up to expectations, from cheap items to expensive ones.

1 Like

Have used it on an aneros before. No matter how hard I tried, it felt like nothing. Felt like a big waste of 50 quid at the time.

Do you get an email saying the item has been received and the refund is being processed or does the money just get paid back into your account?

It’s been a long time since I used it, but I didn’t get an email either time, but I did get a ‘refund processing’ email back in January when I returned something, so that may have changed? If it’s been longer than 14 days you should chase them up. :+1:

1 Like

I only returned it on Saturday so wasn’t panicking, just wondered what the process was. Looking forward to spending what they put back in :blush:

2 Likes