Has anyone overcome a boring bedroom?

How boring had it become and what did you do to fix it?

Me and partner got ourselves into a boring rut but we both agreed to engage in some light bondage, sex games and some blindfolds. Made things a lot more fun.

The best thing you could do is buy a couple of toys for solo play and then some for couples play. Like a cock ring or something small to start off with. A little outfit aswell won’t hurt. Hope it all works out for you x

Sadly I must admit no, the last relationship before this suffered a bedroom death and I tried everything. Toys, changing it up, role play, talking about it etc and nothing changed it.

So ya my advice try everything you can think of, communication, toys etc.

Gosh Enchantress29 I couldn’t have explained it better…been there and got the T-Shirt too. :kiss:

1 Like

…and there I was, all ready to talk about paint colours and curtain fabric. God, I’m such an innocent! :joy:

3 Likes

I wouldn’t say it was boring, the sex is amazing, but it sort of became routine, the same positions. I didn’t really have the confidence to try anything new because of my size, but since we found LH :ok_hand::+1: I’m trying a lot more new things and a lot of kinky stuff, I’m glad I did, he’s given me so much more confidence

2 Likes

I am single and tend to have sex with different people each time and being a kinky person I have come across my fair share of ‘boring’ people. If it’s just a one night stand kinda thing then I tend to just not sleep with them afterwards but if I were in a relationship with this person then I would probs just try introducing different things one by one slowly and get them exited to do the things which will make them want to try them more.

1 Like

We got into avrut DW had early menopause and I suffered with PE , took a whil but since we found LH built a little collection :heart_eyes:and have sorted my PE things are looking up . Learning to experiment is fun :wink::wink::+1:

We’ve been together for 48 years now and there have been times when our relationship became ‘comfortable’ rather than exciting but the introduction of toys around 20 years ago opened up a whole new world and now, in our late 60’s, we are enjoying a more experimental and varied sex life than at anytime in the past.

I tried talking about things, but in the end bit the bullet and ended everything. We are still in the process of sorting things out but I can’t wait to be free again. Just my circumstances but I’m so happy I took the decision rather than continue what was a lie.