Has the new rewards scheme launched?

As per the latest website update, I was wondering if I could get anyones advice on this one? It looks like my unlimited benefits didn’t transfer across.

I have contacted live chat three times and have had different responses each time so I am extremely confused.

First time I was told

“It doesn’t look like those benefits ported over when the site changed - I apologise for any inconvenience caused! I’ll send an email to our accounts team now to restore those benefits, so you should be able to log into your account in the next couple of days and see those applied”

Waited a few days for this to happen but still had no difference.

Second time I received this -

“We’ll be sending you an email over the next couple of days to advise you of the changes to our loyalty scheme.This will include your discount code for the 25% off £40 spend which you’ll still have as part of being one of our lovely Unlimited customers”

Third time I’ve raised this I’ve been told the new scheme hasn’t even been set up yet?

“I am very sorry, the new loyalty scheme as not yet been launched, once it is you will be emailed”

When querying the first response I was given in the latest chat I was told “I am sorry, it sounds like he may have been referring to your oh points” when the person explicitly states about porting benefits over.

I’ve seen people on the forum contact support and get their benefits transferred etc but i seem to be hitting a dead end everytime.

Would be grateful for anyones help here

So have you not received an email with the code to be used for the unlimited customers?

Yep had no correspondence around any unlimited code

Pushing further on the current conversation they’ve confirmed my account should still receive benefits but they will reset it for me.

The easiest way to check you account is to add something less than £40 to your basket and go to check out. Make sure you are logged in. Select delivery and go to the summary. It should charge you for delivery then have a “delivery discount” a little further down. (Obviously don’t complete the transaction).

If there is a delivery discount then you have the unlimited benefits. When spending over £40 use the code Unlimited25off40

1 Like

@CL21 as @Calie says above, try that and if it’s not working email @Lovehoney_Brenna

I had to and it worked for me. You won’t see your account as an unlimited customer (as you used to) but you should then get the benefits. :wink:

@Rob36 , @Calie that’s seems to have worked thank you very much!

If they would have told me this at the start it would have saved a lot of fuss on it.

Been told several stories which had confused me.

Thank you all

@CL21 no worries. The site has changed a lot and some things haven’t transferred over quite as planned it seems. There are rumours of a new reward scheme and I received similar explanations so guess it’s a wait and see situation at the mo. :slight_smile: