Lovehoney Unlimited

Hey all!

Out of interest how many of you use our wonderful Lovehoney Unlimited service and if you do, what do you think of it?

Post answers below and if you don't know about its details are available here; https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/lovehoney-unlimited/

Thanks in advance!

I do, i love the next day delivery!

I haven't needed to contact customer services yet but I love the vouchers and offers!

I do, it’s much more simple (and actually works as intended) than the rewards scheme that was in place first and has good benefits, love the next day delivery too!

I use it for everything. Not sure why we have a VIP customer service though as live chat help is bloody awesome. The reusable £20 off £40 and the free 1 day delivery are my favourite features. Not sure about the exclusive offers yet, there have been a couple of emails.. for a free Rabbit and I got one the other day for £20 off £40 valid until midnight which i chuckled at. All I all though I think it's a winner.

It’s brilliant saves lots of time scrolling emails when they are sat in you’re account page a lot easier 👍 and do really like the £20 off when u spend £40 love it 😁

I love it its a great idea to do it this way.![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Love how the vouchers are there ready to use when you need. No more going through tons of emails trying to find 20 off 40. I think it's set up really well. Xx

I use it and I think it’s excellent. Much better than the old reward system.

I do! I think its great that I get everything the next day and the offers are easy to find on your account

Hiya The free delivery with the unlimited means that I order more than I would without it. I find the free delivery service great and also means impulse purchase happen ! I have not had to return an item or speak to customer services which can only mean good things ! My email offers do not appear on my unlimited page meaning I still need to go into and find my email and get through the link in that for many offers. It would be nice if they appeared somewhere on my accout so I could just click on them or compare what vouchers I have available to me, and then I could easily see what one would be most beneficial to my purchase. That's not a criticism just an idea. Overall I love what lovehoney has to offer and the perks from being an unlimited customer. JoJo XxX

I absolutely love it, the free next day delivery is one of the best perks because I don’t know about anyone else but personally speaking, when I place an order I just count down the seconds until it arrives and I can get to use it 😂 also the 30% off on birthdays and anniversaries, I have both coming up over the next couple of months and plan to make the very most of it lol! It’s nice to be able to treat yourself and not feel bad about it which with the 30% off it’s hard to resist ordering. And again another favourite is the £20 off when you spend over £40, because I pretty much always spend over £40 when I order so it’s always getting used, so yes, to sum it all up I love the unlimited service! 😋

I love it, between the £20 off £40 voucher and the unlimited one day delivery it feels incredibly rewarding, a bit overgenerous if anything! It's really encouraging me to buy more again, particularly the one day delivery as the 48 hour service always takes an extra day to get here and that extra day is torture when you're excited about your parcel so I'm glad to avoid that now ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

It’s perfect! So helpful for those of us on a tight budget and find out greatest happiness from lovehoney! Buying from lovehoney really lifts my mood and make life’s struggles easier to handle knowing I can get affordable lingerie and amazing rewards in doing so! I’ve bought more now that the Lovehoney unlimited has come out! It’s a super fair and helpful system! Keep up the amazing work lovehoney! Wouldn’t shop anywhere else 😁

Love it, just wish my bank account would! 😆

Purring-Pussy wrote:

Love it, just wish my bank account would! 😆

+1 LOL - I also love how everything is in one place now - it is so generous too! Fantastic system ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

I love the service, it's a great idea and makes it easy to access our rewards.

Love it - for all the above reasons. Also, it really is as easy as you say to return stuff if you need to.

It's great

I'm happy with it. Free next day delivery is great and the unlimited use of £40 for £20 offer enabled me to buy a lot more than I usually would.