Have you got Jeff Stryker

Hi

i recently bought a Jeff Stryker, not the UR3 one. It arrived super quick but the box wasn't sealed (not sure if it should have been) it was in a plastic bag (not sealed) in the carry bag.

The smell is quite strong but the question I have is that after reading reviews, I expected it to be drying to the touch and covered in talc. It doesn't appear to be coved in talc and appears to be tacky.

Te return policy, whilst generous, is unsettling. I'm worried that this has been returned because its tacky before use. I know from reviews it gets tacky after use.e

I'm not sure if I'm just being paranoid, was hoping to hear from others who have purchased this.

moany thanks!

I would think you're right to be concerned. If its unsealed send it back. Im sure its an oversight on loveoneys part. Considering where it might have been, I wouldn't take a chance. Thats pretty horrific actually.

The box should definitely be sealed, Lovehoney's boxes are usually sealed with tape both horizontally and vertically.

With the condition your product is in, you should definitely return for a replacement/refund. You should also contact one of the customer service team about this - very strange indeed.

The brown box was sealed, just not the Jeff Stryker box. There is no sign that a seal has been remove i.e. damaged / ripped coating / photo on box.

I just want to know whether the Jeff Stryker box comes sealed or not really?

Can't help you with regards to the box being sealed or not, but I do know that the material in question gets tacky from being wet and having the talc removed. This can happen in other ways than just being used, for example in storage, if kept somewhere damp. That material is notorious for being tacky without the talc on it, but it is also absolutely notorious for picking up hair dust and lint. Anyway, I would recommend speaking to customer services as they will be able to help xx

Thank you all so much for your replies :)

Xperimental wrote:

moany thanks!

I like what you did here :)