Having trouble orgasming

So I apparently can't orgasm unless I'm stretching my legs. Not sure how I got like this but it makes it near impossible to get off unless I'm on my back. Anyone else have this issue and has advice to help?

Hello and welcome to Lovehoney ☺️
Do you mean by stretching out your legs that you are tensing you pelvis, thighs and bum in the process too?
An orgasm is partly made up of muscle spasms so by doing this you are helping the process along to achieve an orgasm and also intensifying it once you relax your muscles when you finish.
Laying on your back is the easiest way to do this but I've found that I can also achieve orgasm by being on top and squeezing my pelvis and thighs, it takes longer her but I can just about get there.
X

JohnSartre wrote:

So I apparently can't orgasm unless I'm stretching my legs. Not sure how I got like this but it makes it near impossible to get off unless I'm on my back. Anyone else have this issue and has advice to help?

If this is through masterbating it maybe that you've "trained yourself" to achieve orgasm this way. It maybe a case of abstaining for a while to de-programme yourself.

Heidi920 wrote:

Do you mean by stretching out your legs that you are tensing you pelvis, thighs and bum in the process too?
An orgasm is partly made up of muscle spasms so by doing this you are helping the process along to achieve an orgasm and also intensifying it once you relax your muscles when you finish.
Laying on your back is the easiest way to do this but I've found that I can also achieve orgasm by being on top and squeezing my pelvis and thighs, it takes longer her but I can just about get there.
X

Hello and thanks. I believe you've explained it perfectly but I do have trouble reaching orgasm unless I do all that. Is that an issue for you as well?

Tiger Dick wrote:

JohnSartre wrote:

If this is through masterbating it maybe that you've "trained yourself" to achieve orgasm this way. It maybe a case of abstaining for a while to de-programme yourself.

Possibly, I'll have to think about this de programming thing. I'd like to finish while on top for once

JohnSartre wrote:

Heidi920 wrote:

X

Hello and thanks. I believe you've explained it perfectly but I do have trouble reaching orgasm unless I do all that. Is that an issue for you as well?
It's definitely the easiest way to orgasm for me, I do however orgasm in my sleep sometimes, if only i could do that while awake!! I wouldn't worry though it's totally normal, it just takes a lot of sweat and effort to try in different positions.