heat makin me horny - anyone else?

oooo those are the details i want - mmmmm time for some [sadly] alone time for me with something from the goodie drawer [whichis rapidly becoming a goodie cupboard thanks to this place!]

As for the witch next door - well she needs to unclench, doesn't she?

Very much looking forward to details of round 3 - you lucky, lucky girl!

btw these details really lighting my fire :

Lady Lara wrote:

Poor minxy, I feel your pain - we had a 10 day dry spell a couple of weeks ago due to a very nasty period for me and then he just wasn't in the mood for a few days - and it was torture! I was having the sex dreams too, for some reason they are always outdoors, probably because we've never had full sex outside in 25 years together.

Does your hubby have to get up early for work then? We're both very lucky, we don't have to get up in the morning any more so late night fun has become far more regular.

There's not going to be any fun at the weekend though, hubby's probably in work both days at 6am, boooo! I'm getting it while I can.

Which explicit detail shall I start with ? The way I was deep throating him while he was stood up at the window and I was knelt on the bed holding his hands firmly behind his back ? Or how I was grinding on top of him for a good twenty minutes while he was biting and sucking my nipples? Or how he finished off by fucking me oh, so slowly from behind while pulling my hair and digging his nails into my bum as I started to thrust back on him? My g-spot still feels tender this morning - I love it when you feel like you've had a real good seeing to, hubby's got bite marks on his neck too.

I think he's still feeling frisky - I was stood up in front of him massaging his head while he was sat outside before going to work and he had his hands up my shorts feeling my bum - I hope the miserable witch next door got an eyeful!

and yeah he has to be in work early

Nope the heat hasn't made me horny

Sleepy, sweaty and swollen-yes. Sexy-no. Though I did find myself inappropriately admiring a behind yesterday, that's the nearest I've got to livliness.

miss_nat wrote:

snap, but me and the OH have had sex though but its not been down to the heat. didnt get any last night as the OH was to hot :(

Dxx

diamonds wrote:

miss_nat wrote:

snap, but me and the OH have had sex though but its not been down to the heat. didnt get any last night as the OH was to hot :(

Dxx

oh i tried it on the other day but he was too hot

miss_nat wrote:

diamonds wrote:

miss_nat wrote:

Dxx

oh i tried it on the other day but he was too hot

men! lol they normaly dont stop pestering you but a bit of heat and they dont want to know lol

Dxx

I just feel too damn hot to do anything at the mo, lol, sucks, although, when i see the OH, no doubt my horniness shall return, it always does ^_^ x x x

Well it's day 5 and undoubtedly cooler today - do I dare think that the drought maybe over later? I'll still be waiting for lady lara's update tho!!!

Quite honestly the way I feel I might just grind his bones to dust - my pussy has been hungry for days now :(

Sorry to disappoint, but there's nothing to update, we had a rare early night 'cos hubby came home early, but only due to him having to go in early today for a meeting, we just fell into bed and went straight to sleep - my work was like an oven then 2 hours of ironing had sapped my energy! It was too hot to even cuddle. Woke up to the rain this morning and don't feel even remotely horny. He has to be up at 4.30 in the morning so I seriously doubt he'll be in the mood tonight anyway. Oh well, were off for a week from next weekend and will be going away, whether in this country or a last minute deal abroad, so plenty of time for hot sex then - perhaps I'll be cruel though and make him wait all week beforehand.

aww - am sure you'll make up for it!!!

I've oft tried to make partners wait but am so weak! I just the feeling of an erection pressing into my hip, or see a cheeky flash of cleavage [not on the same person - that would be weird - hee hee] and I melt......