Help! Confused!!!

Can anyone please help me?

I have a tantus silicone dildo, and I am thinking of purchasing the leopard sex toy case that I have on my wishlist, I've noticed that the materials it is made from are PVC and Latex. I have read about silicone being funny with other materails if it is not stored right, would it be ok to store it in this or shall I just continue to keep it in my little case with a fabric lining? would greatly appreciate anybody's help on this. many thanks. ronnie-baby. x x

Also I have had other silicone toys that I have previously owned that were stored in the fabric lined case I have at the moment, will this affect any silicone toys that I now store in it? ronnie-baby. x x

Well, LH would usually plaster EVERYWHERE on the page that you couldn't use if for silicone toys if that were the case - so I'd take it as it's fine .

But if you don't want to risk it (I mean, why would you!? It's your toy collection!) then I'd pop them an email at:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/contact-us/

Thanks for the speedy reply Peachy Keen, I have emailed them. Should be alright to use the case I have already at the moment in the meantime? - I mean having stored other silicone toys in it previously before the one I have now? x x

Yeah i agree with peachy, its best to check with LH, you wouldnt want your gorgeous tantus toy destroyed!

Also am i right in thinking you mustn't store silicone toys along side (touching) other silicone toys? I feel like I heard this somewhere before? .... Anyone? xxx

Yes thats right apparently they react with one another, that's why I was also asking if it is ok for me to have my tantus stored in my fabric case that has previously has other silicone toys stored in it before, I don't know if they leav anything behind on the materials they are stored in or something? x x

Hmm, it would probably be fine but you could always put the fabric case through the wash just be safe.

Yeah was thinking that, but the outside has delicate jewels on it, don't want to ruin it, as its an indian hand made case, I suppose I could wash the inside lining with a warm water, soap and a cloth and rinse any residue off and leave it to dry. It's worth a try to save ruining my tantus, but I'm just to lazy to do it. haha. x x