Help girlfriend to climax

Hi everyone, am new here ..

I want to buy some sex toys for sex with my girlfriend ... but so many ... I've read the reviews and they all look so good, I dont want to buy the whole shop (although I wish :) I've looked at the Hitachi Magic Wand ... with nobbly attachment for use while we both have sex together.

Sex is great, lovely long sessions that should never stop, but my girlfriend hasn't yet climaxed with me and I'd like to give her a 'helping hand' in that department.

As it would be the first time that anything that vibrates goes near her intimate areas, would the Magic Wand be too much maybe ??, (I hope not as I'd like to use it as a general body massager on her too :) or should I try a smaller (cheaper) option first, I'm assuming all women like a vibrating sensation down there, although not necessarily directly on the clitoris.

Thanks
Bob

yeah i think that mite be too much to start with i would try this first i think > http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/s.cfm?g=8&term=supple+vibrating+ring+sleeve

if she has never used a vib before id start with a not so powerful one..
Plus there is lots of good ones out there designed for first time buys, and if she likes it then you can start to build up the collection.

If I were you I wouldn't necessarily go 'cheap' for a beginner.

Personally I'm used to vibes, but I recently got the Jessica 2.0. I wouldn't necessarily recommend it for a beginner as it might be a big large and intimidating, but what I'm getting at, is if you spend a little more, you get more. For example for £25 you can get;

**shaft and ears working together or separately

**reversal of direction for added pleasure

and most importantly for my point (i;m getting there!) **speed settings.

Buy a toy which you can 'grow' with...i.e. can start slow and steady and then as you progress (which should happen quite promptly with a good toy) you can begin to use more features such as turning the speed up, rotating the shaft etc.

Otherwise, you might end up gathering quite a collection and spending more in the long run.

xx

What kind of stimulation really gets her going?? Is it clit or more internal?? I think this might help with deciding what kind of vibe you choose. I find a vibe on my clit a bit much sometimes but love a vibe inside on my g spot. In my experience the more pricey vibes do tend to perform better and are usually more powerful or have a better range of settings.

"for use while we both have sex together" I think Jessica 2.0 mite get in the way a bit,

have a read of this thread

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/orgasm-army/vibrators/24395-looking-for-best-clit-vibe-during-sex/

studley wrote:

"for use while we both have sex together" I think Jessica 2.0 mite get in the way a bit,

Haha have you seen the size of her?! I think she'd get in the way of WMDs!! I was just using her as an example :)

Have you seen the Butterfly its a fab little device with changeable speeds and great when worn during sex. I would highly reccomend it http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=311

if this doesnt take your fancy I would suggest something with variabke speeds so she can calm it down if it gets too much,

SC xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Vibrating cock rings!

That's the way forward! Good Luck

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13124 is my guarenteed O-generator. It has a lower setting which while powerful is more suited to beginners, then a high setting which is just extreme and will force orgasm even when I'm being very difficult.

My other half used this on me and places the bulb on my clit then moves the handle in circles so the head of the vibe gets moved in circles on the spot and oh boy does it work for me.

A simple egg to rest/move on her clit works really well for us!

Something similar to this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13177, there are a few others on the site that have different sleeves or just a simple egg. I'd let her have a look around at the options, she's got the best idea of what will work best

First sex toy we tried together was a Durex Play ring. We'd never been that adventurous before but hell they are great for a first timer and highly recommend them to couples wanting to try something new. Also for £7 they aint bad and if you dont like it then you aint payed a fortune for something you aint gonna ever use.

Yeh, I agree with Roxy, and if she enjoys the vibrations from that, I'd go for a bullet vibe. I bought this one for my girlfriend... http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=10157 and it works for her (need to write a review actually!). There are a lot of similar ones too.

I agree with Jimbobaluba, get her a bullet, and id also suggest getting a Love Honey Basics love ring, they're only 1.99 for the one, the more you buy the more you save, if you buy 5+, they're 79p each ^_^ cant go wrong for that!

x x x

Magic Wand, think orbital sander! It's for enthuiasts only! Muchos power honbre!

To start off, you won't go far wrong with:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14042

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=336

We have both, both are very powerful, the second one takes normal AA batteries & is a Stalwart in our routine!

Sort products by ratings & read reviews it does help if you create a wishlist of all you like, then review your list till you decide on your new 'best friend'

Enjoy

Well - a vibrating cock ring is good - but nothing like getting down and giving her a good tounge lashing for as long as it takes - that will get her off to a flying start - but get the setting right - make sure you have time and then work at it....and go for it...

try a trigasm on ur ur woman instead off the old fashioned orgasm. the trigasm is where u slowly finger her ass and pussy together whilst suckin on the clit , no need for toys there if u do it right

It's not that simple hun some women find any type of penetration too soon incredibly distracting and can actually stop her from cumming. If she's not used to anal it might be too much at once. Just my tuppence worth, it peeves me slightly when men say 'this way is guaranteed' when us girls are all completely unique and wonderful tyvm :p Yep, this may well be the way ahead for this fella but please don't assume.

I think the most important issue here if she can normally climax but hasn't with you yet is getting her to relax completely and 'let go' along with finding out what she really likes If she's shy asking her simple questions about what you're doing and how it feels at the time might help as might a nice chat snuggled in bed after a glass or two of wine.

As for the vibe. Somehting simple and unthreatening which you can easily use together is usually teh easiest way to start - vibrating cock rings and bullets are ideal and cheap enough to experiment with. Another good choicxe are the lanyfinger ones - small but very effective, the speed is adjustable, they are small and non intimidating and also the size makes using them during sex a doddle.

Main thing, please don't get too hung up on it or don't let her know at least., Pressure will kill the moment totally. Have fun with it and I'm sure it'll happen, you sound an attentive man I'm sure you'll sort this out :D x

Your all very correct and yeah as every penis is different so is every vagina,but come on lets face it a lot of the "problems" are infact up in your heads,if you just ease up trust eachother and experiment even the most inexperienced of novices can soon progress to purrrfection all it takes is understanding patients and a bit of an imagination,plus certain tactics work best with certain people so to make it even more straight forward,for some its the vib plus rubbing,for others its the feel of a moist tongue running up and down her area and every now and then doing a lil more,and for others its the tri-tact we are all different and thus have different things that do it best for us so experiment and trust eachother simple as that heck you may even come across something totally new who knows

Good luck