HELP - IN TURMOIL AND DESPAIR

I am so sorry truly :( What an utter t**t to have led you to believe he was mongomous when really he was out there indulging in fantasies with other people - if he wanted to be with a bloke in a dress, or an open or polygamous relationship then he sure as hell should have been, rather than hurting you and making it harder for you to trust in anyone in the future :(

If only everyone would be honest with themselves about their needs, then so much of this kind of unfaithfulness would be avoided.

Big hugs!

I can't thank you all enough.

I've moved (or should that be... moving on). Certainly not ready to get out there again and go full frontal snogging and Angus Thongs (you know what I mean). But have realised this is nothing to do with me, it's his problem, not mine.

NEXT....

Just means more business for LH as I've now binned all our toys. Bet the bin man had a laugh :)

Hey, I like the avatar - part of the New You?

Are you also wanting to try out new toys? You should get a wishlist going!

Okay. I wish for a nubile Rod Stewart who will shag me senseless on demand. How's that for a start?

Rod Stewart? Isn't he they guy who injects himself with sheeps gonads?

Here you go - http://anandamide.files.wordpress.com/2007/11/rod-stewart.jpg

You can take Rod if I can have Britt

Truly scrumptoius,

Once the trust has gone you're better of outta there! If there are no kids then it becomes a quick option. Having been there (starter wife was palying away when I worked nights etc.) then you have my every sympathy. Anyway a personable young miss ;ike you won't need to be alone for long. Next time grab 'em by the balls and their hearts & minds will follow. The person who said talk & discuss all is right. End of sermon.

Taffman

Update - had a 'discussion' with the asshole. He thinks I'm selfish and not very understanding as I won't let him go and fuck trannies. The conversation ended shortly after as he found it hard to talk when I punched him in the face and he swallowed one of his very expensive crowns and then kicked him in his incredibly small bollocks.

I feel liberated

Sorry for me to be personal, but how did you find out (tell me to take a running jump ...).

While doing some other bits and bobs have looked over your entries and it seems to have come as a big surprise?

Well I found out because I know he posts on forums, geeky stuff, I always thought, he's a real gadget freak. Anyway decided one night (just cos I had a funny feeling, nothing I could put my finger on and certainly not what I found out) to google his forum name and the stupid bastard didn't seem to have the sense to change it. It struck me dumb but his pic and everything was on this tranny site and he'd been on there for a while.

When I confronted him he told me someome must have stolen his pic off another site yadda...yadda.. I believed it for a bit then delved further.

I feel like an idiot. I honestly had no idea.

Because you had a reply somewhere else that you went to tranny clubs with a friend. I hope it was not the same friend he hooked up with otherwise I assume there will be a lot of crushed equipment in your part of the world.

Oh no, completely different, my tranny friend I've known longer than him but even when I talked about him/her/it Ex Mrr S didn't seem to have any interest.

I am 200% am poleaxed by this.

Not because of the gender/non-gender/maybe gender, I couldn't give a toss about that, it's more about the deceit and unfaithfulness of it all together with the bare-faced lying. That is what I will never forgive.

I was about to type 'okay, good' and then realized how bad that sounded, was a little worried that it was a tranny thing.

I guess the next time you see him you can do another tooth and perhaps extract a testicle rather than just manipulate them.

Why would you be worried it's a tranny thing?

I won't be seeing him again. He's lied to me for the last time.

Why would you be worried it's a tranny thing?

I won't be seeing him again. He's lied to me for the last time.

I meant by that (not knowing you) that you might have felt better if he had 'only' cheated on you with a woman.

For me all cheating is a deal breaker don't get me wrong (which is my point) but you hear stories that people are more put out when their partners cheat with people of the same sex than if it was 'another woman' (in your case).

But if you see him again you can aim for a few more teeth.

No the deal breaker for me was the cheating and that's what I tried to say before (not sure why my post appeared twice before but nevermind). Who/what doesn't matter. I suppose I'm just a bit fed up and focussing too much on the tranny thing. I'm not that small minded - honest.

It's total betrayal of trust, no gender related issues apart from it's left me feeling a bit like I must look a bit 'blokey' in a way which upsets me considering I'm an ex-playboy bunny.

Scrumptious, how many times do we have to tell you: bloody great claw hammer with a rubber handle. We promise, it works wonders, and feeling his testicles implode under a well aimed blow,(remember to do this before you beat him unconscious) is a most cathartic experience.

We'll send our head of security, Hoskins to do it for you if you prefer.

This is Mrs N's advice - If you ask someone what is the opposite of love, they invariably say "hate". Hatred is not the opposite of love because hatred is an intensive emotion, which shares some of the core characteristics of love.

Like someone who loves, someone who hates is in thrall to the object of their hatred. Someone who hates is obsessed. Someone who hates worries at their hatred and wants to express it physically. Someone who hates isn't free because as long as you hate you are deeply bound to the thing you hate. What you hate has a defining influence on your life. Let it go and adopt an attitude of indifference instead.

Hope my rather profound advice helps.

Mr.N says: wise words, but use the hammer anyway!

Thank you for those kind and advicive words however,despite only hurting him physically recently - I am going to just

not sure what hapened there (computer gone mad)?

Decided to mention it to my mad Glaswegian cousin instead of hammer approach. Will result in similar consequenses without me in the Dock!

Claim insanity hun, hospital for a couple of weeks then all better, your no longer a raging loony, :P after all your ex MR cheated on you sent you a lil'crazy once he was outa the pic your all sane again...should work a charm!