Hense the sarcasm :P

Nexas wrote:

LOL It's not that much of a shame!

Pretty sure she was joking...

Magic Hands wrote:

sexynurse09 wrote:

shellyboo wrote:

Magic Hands wrote:

ive tried it once before and it felt wrong with my ex. she was wondering how it would feel, so one night while we was having sex. we was just having normal vaginal sexy when.... she got a test tube that had bathsalts in it and without me knowing put it up me...! so i had to get it out. i didnt like it...! but then it was time for me to get my own back. she was ready for giving it a go but it was hurting loads when i was putting it in (even with the lube). it felt so wrong and sore. thats why ive never asked SN for it.

Eeep, MH... that's not right what your ex did to you. Not cool, at all. I wouldn't let that put you or your gf off anal for life though; it really is pleasurable when done right.

Your ex had no right to do that without your consent. It's not particularly been on my list of things to try as i've had my own bad experiences. However the other day I was lay on my front and you were stimulating my Gspot and you kept brushing against my bum it did feel good....so I can see why people would enjoy it if done right x

well its not put me off i just dont want to do it unless SN says so... but SN if you enjoyed that i will do that again in future foreplay

External Media yes please! x

shellyboo wrote:

You're welcome! Seriously, you wouldn't know what will make you feel icky... I just noticed today that I have a mini rash in between my middle and fourth fingers on each hand. NO IDEA where I got it, or how it happened. Madness!

Is it small little bumps? I get that between my 3rd and 4th finger when I'm stressed - think it might be some form of Eczema?

Let us know how you get on using just one type of lube! And remember always go vagina to arse not the other way!

x

As everyone has already said - start slow and spend time slowly building up from one finger to two etc. My ex loved anal and it can be really enjoyable when you get used to it. I find the longer you don't do it, the longer you need to spend building up the next time. I would always use an anal lube, i've tried other lubes like durex and they are just not as good (tingle is not pleasant up there!!!!) If you use a none anal lube you also end up reapplying a lot more. Anal lubes help to relax the muscles, which makes a big difference. I use the AS anal lube cos thats what my ex used to buy and I think its great. In my opinion the best position to start with is spooning as it isn't as deep or vigourous as other positions, it also lets you put a vibe on your clit which should relax you (particularly during insertation) & it feels good :-) If you are really turned on it also helps. If you still struggle with your partner, try getting some anal beads (jelly ones are great as they feel softer) and these will help you get used to playing there without worrying about the girth. They are also great to use with your partner.

Hope that helps x

Personally I think anal is a little overrated - I think it's fun for something a little bit naughtier every now and again and I do sometimes like anal stimulation with a finger or beads during sex, tongue too during oral.

I just thought I'd say this in case you're beating yourself up for not enjoying anal - you don't have too! I salute you for being willing to try new things but you seem to have done it a few times already without really enjoying it. I just wanted to make sure you're not trying to make yourself like something that is just not your cup of tea. After a few more attempts plus lots of lube and starting slowly etc if your still not keen - DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT!!! You're entitled to enjoy bits of anal play - beads, fingers, vibe etc without having to have full anal sex. Sex is like pick n mix - take the bits you like leave the bits you don't!

If you want the naughtiness of anal without the pain in the bum - I love it when my OH is having sex with me from behind then pulls out and cums with the tip of his cock just inside my ass or pressed against it. Lots of lovely pulsing sensations and lots of naughtiness!

xxKPxx

masterandslave wrote:

shellyboo wrote:

You're welcome! Seriously, you wouldn't know what will make you feel icky... I just noticed today that I have a mini rash in between my middle and fourth fingers on each hand. NO IDEA where I got it, or how it happened. Madness!

Is it small little bumps? I get that between my 3rd and 4th finger when I'm stressed - think it might be some form of Eczema?

Hmm, nope, it's like a redness plus dryness. I have been pretty stressed lately though :/

Magic Hands wrote:

is it not a illergic reaction to a different lube shellyboo? hope it gets better anyway x

Sadly the only lube I've had on my hands recently has been my own... and I *really* hope I'm not allergic to that! :)

Thanks to everyone but especially Wizzie86 - thanks for the advice, you were a great help :)

KittyPurry, i'm not beating myself up about not loving anal at all. And i know you dont have to love it. But i want to.

Eventually...

Pickledtink wrote:

Thanks to everyone but especially Wizzie86 - thanks for the advice, you were a great help :)

KittyPurry, i'm not beating myself up about not loving anal at all. And i know you dont have to love it. But i want to.

Eventually...

Ahhh grand ... I just wanted to double check! I wish you joy and lube (lots and lots of lube!) External Media

xxKPxx

Pickledtink wrote:

Eventually...

You're welcome hun, if you need any more advice just post. My e-mail is also in my profile :-) Enjoy x

I find doing it in the spoons position is best for me. It allowes my OH to touch me at the same time as being inside me. Also, if he is a rather large fella it might be worth him coming first through conventional sex then working him up again, I found from past experiance they not quite as big second time round

The main thing hun is to make sure you are in control and that your partner doesn't get carried away in the heat of the moment! As previously mentionned spooning or doggy would be good for you to control the depth and speed.

x

Nexas wrote:

Or you could even go on top?

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

If the guy is really hard! Lol!

Yep you could - I'm sure the guy would be hard if he knew he was getting anal! My OH always is!!

x

I would not go on top during anal as a beginner. Yes u can control the depth and speed but I always find that a guy feels bigger in that position and it is generally less comfortable. I also wouldn't do it doggie until you are very comfortable with anal x

Ah Mrs TB is defo comfortable with this since she met a teacher with a cannon in Cumbria before she found lil ole me!!

TB

It does obviously depend on the size of your partner as to which position is best x

I find the nicest and most comfortable position to have anal sex in is my partner sitting with his legs out in front and me sitting on his lap with my legs wrapped round him. I use my legs to slide/rock back and forth so I have total control over the depth and speed. This position feels wonderfully sensual and intimate!

xxKPxx

The fun bit is getting to find out which positions work best for you! Everyone is different! There is no right or wrong answer - just your pleasure!

x

Hello, as you can see i'm very new here. This thread interested me - First time was amazing. he was very gentle, took his time, explain ..(very dirtily) what he was going to (i'm a veryy vocal girl - this worked for me!) and took his time. Really enjoyable .. I think also due to the fact that it was new - didn't have expectation's - had no idea really ..

Ever since then however, the brief number of times i'v tried it since, it just hasn't been the same! =[ I want that first-time feeling back! Lol xxx