HELP ME!

ShannonMarlene wrote:

I don't know anyone who hasn't touched themselves even just a little bit before. It's really the only way to fully discover yourself and what you like. Considering she knew to touch her clit, you can safely assume she knows.
It sounds like she's quite shy/embarrassed about it all and doesn't want to upset you by letting you know it's not doing anything for her.
You could try getting some tingle lube to heighten the sensitivity and it might make it easier for her to come.

It seemed to me that the hesitancy Sam described might indicate that she finds some such stimulus pleasurable but has never really pushed it, also that she may have read about it. It is possible I suppose that she has not had an orgasm, women can, after all, reach middle age in this situation. One lady I know had to band together with some friends to inform an innocent that masturbation to orgasm was possible for her (some time back admittedly).

One thing that does occur to me is that Sam may be asking too open a question. There are too many possibilities, and it may feel difficult to describe them. A sounder approach might be to work along the 'you are not sure what you will like, so let's find out' lines. There are a number of things that you may like, some will feel better than others, just tell me which ones feel nice, as it is happening. We can take our time, we don't have to discover everything tonight, but what we learn we can build upon. I really like you and would like to take time to get to know how to give you pleasure as well as getting to know YOU.

That kind of stuff anyway.

Thankyou all for your help! All advice was amazing and soo useful! I think we are getting somewhere! Shes beginning to open up and shes relaxing and enjoying herself! :D

relax and stop trying so hard (from experience trying to hard has the opposite effect) if you are not relaxed your lady will pick up on this which in turn will make her feel more shy or insecure take things slowly if your ment to be together you have years ahead to try new and different things! confidence in what you are doing is a real turn on and your girlfriend sounds a little shy so go with what feels right and enjoy!! probably the most exciting time in the start of your relationship appreciate it all !

Sam davies wrote:

Thankyou all for your help! All advice was amazing and soo useful! I think we are getting somewhere! Shes beginning to open up and shes relaxing and enjoying herself! :D

That's great to hear! :) I hope you're also feeling more confident in yourself, too - that's just as important! Especially after you were feeling bad about not being able to please her as you wanted to. c:

Best of luck to you as your relationship continues to grow.

Rushing is never a good thing, take your time to figure out what you and your partner enjoy, slow exploration is always fun.

Rushing is never a good thing, take your time to figure out what you and your partner enjoy, slow exploration is always fun.