help me

we have decided on a strap on that looks sexy but the dildo looks big can any 1 sugest a smaller one that wont cost loads x x

i wish my wife will understand i wanna try new things ie get done by her with a strap on in her nickers she said its gay who agrees

I think the main problem people have is that gay men (often) have anal sex. So, anal = gay, right? Not so! There's loads of straight men who enjoy anal play (I'd tend to count myself among them, although I'm not nearly as experinced as I'd like to be!), but in order to be able to experience it they have to use toys. That simple.

Look, you're not gay because you like the feel of your own hand, are you? You're not gay because you enjoy getting head, are you? And neither is she. You both seem to enjoy anal play at a basic level, so what's the hangup with the strap-on toy? If it's too "gay" for her (or you), invest in a thigh harness or just use a dildo manually so as to avoid the whole "pelvic thrusting" part, if that's what's stopping you.

At a more fundamental level, what's the problem with being gay? Seriously, when you get right down to it, does it matter what your inclination is so long as your relationship is stable? You want her. You like playing with her. I'd say that's a pretty good sign you're not gay, unless you're so deeply in the closet you're pretending to yourself. Tell you what, next time you find yourself lusting after the pretty guys in the perfume ads, then start questioning your sexuality. Until then, it's just about sex and what feels good. Try telling her that.

All the best, MrMr

she has changed her mind she is not up 4 doing my ass with a strap on any more she thinks its gay. i cant get throught to her. thanks for all the help. is there many ladies that enjoy doing it out there. x x x x x x x

DOC1 wrote:

she has changed her mind she is not up 4 doing my ass with a strap on any more she thinks its gay. i cant get throught to her. thanks for all the help. is there many ladies that enjoy doing it out there. x x x x x x x

There will be lots of people who do like it, and lots of people who dont.

It is probably (hopefully) a misunderstanding on your wife's part on thinking that anal play makes you gay. It is just because that association is there.Could you not show her some articles on the internet about anal play and straight men, Im sure there must be a fair few out there. LH may have one or two, im not sure, but it tends to be the kind of thing that they have.

It could also be that she is scared and doesnt know what to do, so she is being defensive about it to cover her lack of confidence in the area.

Theres lots of more personal reasons why she could be acting this way, but maybe you both just need to sit down and talk about it rationally, and maybe show her a few examples/this thread to show her that you dont have to be gay to like anal play.

I think a more prudent thing would be to point out that you, as a man, want to enjoy sex with her, as a woman, and no man is going to be involved Other than yourself. You express romantic love and sexual interest in her and I assume no sexual interest or romantic love towards other men.

If she still thinks it's "gay" after you explain that then I genuinly don't know what will work.

thany you i will try and talk 2 her she dosent like talking about sex or anything like that really, i get so fustrated x x x x thanks for the advise x x x x