help me

does anyone know how i can sugest to my wife that i want to do some role play (strap on sex) with out her thinking im marred to someoe who is gay.

thanks

she has not used toys on me i have alone i just dont want her to think im gay

thanks

she did not like the beads we have

Just be sure to remind her that it's sex with her you're after, regardless of what bits go where. After all, if you go down on her that doesn't make her a lesbian, because it's still you doing it. But as Hella said, go slow: jumping out of a closet waggling a giant rubber cock will not do anything to set her mind at ease. Try talking to her about prostate stimulation, maybe even suggest it as something for her to do while giving you oral. You're perfectly allowed to like her hands (no matter what standards you'd use!), so that's a way to open her mind to anal play while still keeping it in the obviously male-female comfort zone. Once she sees how you react to it, she'll be better able to think of it as a physical pleasure thing rather than lust for a cock. Definitely take it slow, and talk to her so she doesn't have to guess what you're thinking and come up with the wrong answer.

There was a thread about something similar before , there might be a few good ideas on there, might be worth checking out http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/orgasm-army/anal-sex-toys/151442-should-i-ask-the-missus/

she uses toys just not on her ass she does like it licked but not that often

DOC1 wrote:

she uses toys just not on her ass she does like it licked but not that often

Have you ever got her to return the favour and perform oral on your anus before? If not then that may be a safe first step to approach her with before pulling out a strap on.

she uses her finger some times she says she likes doing it.

DOC1 wrote:

she uses her finger some times she says she likes doing it.

Well I think you may be overreacting by thinking she may question your sexuality. Why not go for a middle ground and buy a small butt plug for her to use on you or jokingly mention you'd like to try a strap on some time. Perhaps even just a sit down and discussing each others fantasies would be a great way to bring it up.

is it a normal thought for a man to have. i will try to aproch the subject

thanks

i dont think they r true. well i dont know how any women thinks lol

I think it's more a projection issue: a part of you thinks you're weird or wrong for wanting it, so you worry that others will think that. And it's the kind of thing that you can never be sure of how someone's been raised: there's evidence enough in thread here, where folk are more open minded and understanding than the average Joe Bloggs on the street, and someone randomly claims that lesbians who like dildos are fake, or some such craziness. So it's not unreasonable to worry that someone you know and love could have prejudices like "anal sex = gay" when it's not the kind of thing you discuss every day. Most of the time, people don't even realise they think something 'wrong' themselves until they say it and people stare open-mouthed, so how can we expect others to know that which we don't know ourselves?

To be honest, there is a chance she'll think that. But that's why you have to be slow and up front, so she knows that you want sex with her above all, that what you're asking for is not to have a cock up your ass but instead to enjoy the physical side of anal play coupled with her dominating you.

ok i will take i slow with her thanks

honesty is your saviour .. just tell her what you want and just reassure her that its just the prostate massaging that feels good and its not anything to do with a penis in your back passage turning you on.

male g-spot orgasms are extremely intense and so most males love bum play so just tell her how you feel and break it down. just remeber take it slowly and use plenty of lube you can end up really hurting yourself otherwise

hope it all goes well xxxx LKS xxx

And if all else fails, show her all the posts here from solidly straight guys who adore their anal toys. :)

i will do ty

have u tried it bashfulbabe if so did u enjoy the moment

ty

hey ppl just to let u know that i have talked to my wife and she has agreed to use a but plug on me and the thought of it turns her on

so thanks 4 the help

DOC1 wrote:

hey ppl just to let u know that i have talked to my wife and she has agreed to use a but plug on me and the thought of it turns her on

so thanks 4 the help

Well done. Took a few months like... External Media

Enjoy yourself anyway!