Help my husband seduce me

oh thats a interesting one. I must admit i grab my OHs arse (never her boobs) ahem quite frequently as she looks amazing and i probably do piss her off at times with frequency, she does it to me sometimes as well. I also do the caresses as well, but and heres the rub. kids are a bastard for slow sensual times. We just struggle to fit that in and ends up being a quicky more times than we would like.

The fact you keep on saying no and he keeps on would be annoying, i think you need a clear conversation about that. dont couch it in your are bloody annoying just maybe now the kids are getting older you need some sensuality and its something i would love to do together and maybe i can help teach you???

The other thing he has ever been sensual in the past before kids? Can i do it or is he going to have to learn it from scratch? I will confess to being crap at a lot of it despite trying loads. I am really really clumsy so my massages end up, dropping the bottle on her and me falling off onto the floor sort of incidents. We have got a stage where we laugh about it now. Is he nervous and totally inexperienced and is this completely new to your relationship?

anyway good luck, it sounds like something that’s totally resolvable if you both communicate.

I’m the same way :see_no_evil: I squeeze his butt cheeks and rub his nipples all the time :ok_hand: It annoys him, but his cheeks are so cute… It’s good that he’s pretty easygoing :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

At least the arse has a bit of fat on it, doesn’t hurt so much… As for boobs, you grab too hard and ouch! That’s tissue is sore :woozy_face:

We’re both like this :woman_facepalming: whether we’re sitting next to eachother or walking past eachother, he’ll grab my ass and spank it, my boob’s he’ll grab too and I love it when he does it :drooling_face:. When I do it to him I’ll grab both ass cheeks and squeeze them, his chest I’ll bite that and his bulge I’ll grab that and gently massage it :smirk: when he seduces me, he’ll come behind me pressing himself into me, grab my hair and pull back and talk dirty to me. With me that’s how I like it, the groping and being rough. Another way he seduces me is, he’ll caress me all over while pressing himself against me kissing my neck. I love it when he seduces me, but I love it more when I seduce him, and so does he. Each time I do it a different way, which he loves. And that works for us.
I think you definitely need to have a conversation with your OH and just explain how turned off you get when he does it, and how you would like to be seduced apart from the groping, definitely keep hold of the Monica diagram :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve notice that my front hair is getting sparser at the top than it once was so my Martini glass is now half-full :rofl:

2 Likes

Wow I guess this is about a common issue as it can get . My wife is not sexually active at all , but I will sometimes give her a massage of her upper back and shoulders and kiss her gently on her neck . Often I will massage her legs and caress them lightly . Another thing she enjoys is a gentle scalp massage . Even though we are older , I still like to gently run my fingertips across her nipples , NEVER grab a boob ! Myself , I would love to be rubbed or grabbed across my buns or crotch . I would also dream of having my nipples played with . The closest I get is when having her apply coconut oil on my lower back and buns before sun tanning .

1 Like

The OH and I do a lot of ass grabbing of each other, but I almost never go for her boobs unless we’re in the middle of foreplay or actual sex.

We also have kids and @missorgasm that feeling of being “touched out”, as my wife puts it, is very real! One thing she does if we are planning on getting frisky is she will take a very hot shower as a way to “reset” otherwise she wants NO ONE touching her at the end of the day. And I get it, there are days when the kids treat me like a jungle gym and I also need a bit of a “cleanse” from all the touching.

It sounds like you two already have a solid relationship, so I would just double down on the open, CLEAR communication. Guys can be pretty dense. And you have kids, so as parents it is likely you might both be a bit scatterbrained, tired, and forgetful. Give the man some clear boundaries on what is and isn’t acceptable, and as for being seduced, tell the man you want to be seduced and make it his MISSION. Most dudes LOVE a mission to drive at, and at the very least it might keep him busy for a while as he plans how to tackle it.

One other idea: maybe deny all touching and turn it into a bit of permission-based foreplay? As I said before, my OH and I grab each others butts all the time, but if she made it a game that I couldn’t touch her unless I did something, I could see that being a fun way to change it up.

1 Like

Men and women are so different but it’s pretty clear that boob-grabbing is a general turn-on for most men.

One solution would be lingerie. Encase in lace and ban touching until you take your bra off. Make it a rule of the game. Or tell him gentle only touching through the lace/leather/whatever first. Show him how light the touch needs to be.

The other solution would be to handle him rougher than he’d like then explain you don’t like it that rough either.

How did he seduce you when you first got together? Was he the typical clueless male (sorry boys) but your mutual passion meant technique went by the wayside when lust took over. If he had a technique you liked tell him to remember it.

I think you need to remember, though, that what he’s doing to you is turning HIM on. That’s apparently a great compliment from a man. Beware of trying to introduce something he might not get turned on by - it’s a two-way street. Nothing worse than a bloke bored to noodle softness in the bedroom.

Unfortunately, while life is so busy for you both a slow seduction might be difficult unless you sit down and talk to each other. A sit-down chat focused on the subject along with a Monica diagram might help you both get the sex you really want.

4 Likes

Yes I take a boiling hot shower if I’ve had a stressful day. Love the feeling of almost sweating and feeling the stress “leave” my body to reset. I usually forget then to turn the thermostat down, much to my husband’s annoyance :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like