HELP ! This Is annoying

I stupidly removed the plastic film that comes inside bullet vibes to prevent them going off . And now every time I slot the cell batteries It buzzes at full speed even before I've secured the cap.

Is their something I can use to correct this?

Are you sure the end on/off button isn't indented? Try holding it in for a while see if it turns off.

Which bullet is it? Did you get it at LH? Just wondered so I could look and see the particular on/off button for your specific toy :D

Gotta be the button is pressed on or it's faulty. It shouldn't turn on just because the battery guard is out. SG69 x

Its a mini mounter,purse penis vibrator which takes 3 cell batteries.(not from here.sorry LH:-) ) And it had a clear plastic strip,which also shows how to position the batteries,its also supposed to stop the vibe going off-so you can control the level of speed-but now because I removed it,it now buzzes without control.

LoveHoney - Bot says: This is the same with nearly all vibrators and there isn't really a way to fix it unless you put the plastic slip back in correctly.

We would suggest returning the vibrator to the place you bought it and asking for a refund/replacement if bought within the specified returns time.