Help us plan a night/weekend away??

Hi guys, my hubby & i need a well earned & deserved break, just the two of us, none of our 7 children!!
We can book our nanny to care for the kids so that's not an issue that we need help or advice on, but it's been so long since we did anything like this we need ideas??
We live in Leicester & can't/don't want to go far, we have to be withing "rushing home distance" Incase anything occurs with any of the kids otherwise we wouldn't be able to relax!!
Need ideas on location, accomadatiin types, things to do whilst we r there etc!!

7 children?! Are you sure a night away is a good idea? (jk! jk!)

Canny go wrong with Premier Inn. Everything's premier but the price!It's my ambition to stay in every Premier Inn in mainland Britain.

Failing that, there are websites where you can get last minute deals for much cheapness:

https://www.google.co.uk/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&rlz=1C1KMZB_enGB591GB591&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=last+minute+hotel+deals

Have fun!

Glad u said premier inn & not travelodge we used them last time & it wasn't great x

I'm not really familiar with the area but a spa/massage might be a good idea if you could find one close by ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

I'm liking that idea... :) x

Great! And if worse comes to worse then get some massage oil (there's plenty available on Lovehoney) and do it yourself! There's plenty of tutorials on YouTube to look up for different techniques.

Well besides sorting out a place to stay e.g. premier inns why not go to camelions if that is your thing. Or club vanilla just on the A1.