Help with becoming a Dominatrix

Well you are doing things my wife darn't do to me . Thats why apart from role plays were she has a set script , I don't think she has a strong enough mindset to carry it out the mistress thing .

Sounds like you have already getting that way with a stronger more authoratitve mind set.

By all means put him over you knee which will tell him that you mean business.Whether or not you pull his trousers down as well is upto you. Just make sure his psyche as a submissive is ok though. I am sure if he wants you to use the strap on he should let you borrow it.

But I think you need to start taking control of the toy situation as part of your role will be to organsie things

i would certainly go for the riding crop as well even if you have no intention of using it. It will act as your badge of authority and use to point when you dish out instructions. A light tap on the hand or bum if he's not quick enough will put him in his place. I would look at your image as the right image would make it easier IMO to carry this off.

Thank you so much - you've been a great help.

I'm not into the idea of role play, I would find it difficult to take it seriously. But I wouldn't rule it out for the future. I think our dynamic will enjoy a long term, part-time guysub scenario.

Which is why my excitable pup needs to learn how to earn his treats ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Wish me luck!

No problem

I don't hink you need luck . He sounds like he going to be putty in your hands. Just lick him into shape and don't accept any back chat from him !

I envy him actually !

Yay go me! ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

Just an after thought...how do I distinguish between reward and punishment? He'll enjoy a spank my lad, and I don't want any deliberate acting up. Will it just come with time? How will he know if he's really disappointed me?

If he likes spanking the you will have to think of something else . Otherwise he will do things on purpose to get a spanking. Similar to me when my Mrs started dropping plates on purpose .

As punsihments go you will have to think of something else as a deterrent. For example doing the washing up just wearing a pinny and nothing else. Something on those lines . Think of humiliation rather than the physical stuff. If he's been extremely bad make him clean the toilet naked just using a toothbrush .

You may have to come up with some signed punishment contract, but if he loves you he will do anything for you.

Thanks again Gents - loving the plates mysteron! ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

Household chores as punishment, love it - some women are really missing a trick here. hehe...

I am in the process of writing up some contractual terms for him to consider, I will also consider a name.

Liking the whisper tip - I'm not much of a shouter so that suits me better.

Crops on order too! Will keep you posted.

I would say that youv'e got about everything covered. I think its just your outfit to consider . Black, sexy but not to revealing .Leather is the common theme although My Mrs won't wear leather when it comes to lingerie . Understandably some people don't like the stigma that comes with it. But you do need some thing that gives the aura of authority .

Personally I like the strict headmistress type look with say a long black pencil skirt ,stockings and perhaps teamed up with a white blouse or a black type bustier again with a riding crop . I also like those kinky little black boots that are currently in fashion at the moment or stiletoes .( they could also be used to cause pain as well but I wouldn't go that far as its your husband at the end of the day! )