Help

I have a problem my mom wants me to sort things out in my cupboard and she wants to do it with me but I store my sex toys in one of rucksack I don't want my mom to see them I can't think of a place to hide my sex toys can someone help me please

Car, locker at gym, friends house, surely there is a couple places you can hide stuff in your house. I use a toolbox from the hardware store that has a lock on it.

If you drive maybe in the rucksack in your car.
Under the bed.
Do you have a trust worthy friend. You could put a small travel padlock on it first.
Maybe you could beat her to it. Clean out the cupboard before, give her the old clothes etc so she's satisfied.

I'm presuming your relationship with your mum is not open when it comes to things of a sexual nature. Maybe it's time to say to her. I'm an adult .I'll clean my room / cupboard etc.... I'm grateful for your help but I need some privacy.
Good luck.

Mastershy wrote:

I have a problem my mom wants me to sort things out in my cupboard and she wants to do it with me but I store my sex toys in one of rucksack I don't want my mom to see them I can't think of a place to hide my sex toys can someone help me please

If you're old enough to be buying sex toys then, in my opinion, you're old enough to clear out your own cupboard without your mum. 

Maybe explain that you're getting older now and need your privacy? 

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde wrote:

Mastershy wrote:

If you're old enough to be buying sex toys then, in my opinion, you're old enough to clear out your own cupboard without your mum.

Maybe explain that you're getting older now and need your privacy?

+1 to this. I have 2 daughters, now adults and have homes of their own but when they were younger and lived at home I would never have interfered with their belongings xx

I would just say I'm sorting it myself... If she is adamant she wants to help then tell her that rucksack is your personal bag and you don't need to go through that with her.

It wasn't that long ago I was a young adult living at home and now I'm a mother. Experiencing both sides of it "I want to go through it with you" is code for "your room is an utter pit, it needs done". Usually the threat of my mother coming to help got me to do it myself.

My kids are still little so I do help them. As soon as they hit the teen years I won't.

My advice is just clean the cupboard out.

Sounds like to me that you have an over protective Mum . I think like the others have said you need to talk to her about privacy and perhaps as part of any deal make sure your room is kept tidy and clean .

Out lad is nearly 17 now and we give him complete privacy in exchange for keeping his room clean and therfore no need to intrude.