help

can anyone help me i need advice iv a new bfriend we had sex once th probum is hes v small cock i want to feel it anyone got advice on postions we could try i need help

Doggy style or you on your back with knees brought up close to your breasts/shoulders?

Those are my very basic first thoughts but I imagine they are ones that might be worth trying?

Someone else will come along with more ideas and some anatomical wisdowm with regards to positions like the ones above that shorten your vagina etc :)

Doggy style with your legs together

On your back with your legs up (knees toward your face), legs together if you can

Try a position where you can rub your clit on his penis while doing the act or you can rub your clit on him. This would work because you get to have more pleasure from your clit that the actual act from the vagina.

By very small ,what do you mean?

a) Small when not erect , well that means nothing much.

b) Small when erect, if so how small? less than average ie less than 6 inches or actually quite tiny ie less than 3.5 inches

So long as his penis is say 3.5 inches he should be able to satisfy most women. 90% of the nerves of the vagina are external or in the inner 1/3 of the vagina and clitoral stimulation is usually more of a key to orgasms than vaginal

Also if you love you guy don't let him know that you think his penis is tiny !. Don't get the ruler out to measure him that would be off putting but let us know so we can help you more.

50% of men have a penis less than 5.7 inches in length !

The vast majority of men have a penis between 5 inches and 6 inches ( 65% - 70%) and actually most men are " below average " as the average is skewed by some exceptional specimens. So go easy on hm.

How small is very small? I mean...the smallest I've had was 6 inches, which I know isn't small, but out of the three. *shrugs* And is it just length that's the problem, or thickness as well? Cause there's laying on your back with a pillow under your bum to angle your hips up, doggy leaning over and closing your legs so your vagina is tighter around his cock... other than that, not sure what to suggest.

The only thing I can think of is to get some of those ben-wah balls, exercise your kegels to tighten your vagina up as much as possible, and to use toys with him a lot.

My experience with small cocks is that they don't get any bigger, so the only realistic approach I can think of involves making use of what both of you have, and improvising with toys. If he is sensitive about the size of his penis, then that's a whole other issue.

I wish you luck.

thanks for the advice guys tryed it everty is a lot better now were doing great i found out he was a virgin but its got lot better

So glad that things are getting better curvyshell.

All good things cum to those who wait!!

Could try anal shell, nerves all in first rings, so size not necessarily everything.

TB

Jake of Facts and Friction wrote:

Doggy style or you on your back with knees brought up close to your breasts/shoulders?

Those are my very basic first thoughts but I imagine they are ones that might be worth trying?

Someone else will come along with more ideas and some anatomical wisdowm with regards to positions like the ones above that shorten your vagina etc :)

im with JFF, my ex wasnt very well endowed much to my surprise, and i found those were the two positions that worked the best :) happy experimenting xxx

I would agree with the positions previously mentioned, glad things are going better for you though

xxx

This is probably the first time the interent has ever witnessed such an event! ...Someone does not have a 10inch cock! Wow, I am truly surprised at the honesty on this forum!

Glad it's working well for the honest lady! Would it help if she was on top? Reverse cowgirl too?

If anyone asks am 6inches long and 700inches girth ... probably give or take a couple of inches or decimal points tho!