Help πŸ’œ

Hi im looking for something to spice up my marital sex life! Ive tried in the past a cock ring and he was not impressed, i am open and willing to try anything, him not so much! So what can i introduce to spice things up but not rock the boat too much...???

Male Stroker.....love mine

Flavoured lube for you to use on him

Thank you xxx

Outfits? Quite partial to a St Trinians or nurse myself.

Give him the power with remote controlled eggs??

I am actually a nurse so the nurse thing is boring when you smell like hospital πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚remote controlled eggs sound very intersting!!!

Fair enough on the nurse...still leaves maid, airline hostess, army, school, prostitute, devil and it goes on

I need to go on then 😘

A vibrator? My husband loves using it on me! Also different lubes.. tingling/flavoured etc. I also bought bed restraints - really fun, especially with a blindfold.

Photography, with digital these days can take a load of pics have a browse together what you've taken and then delete if you wish, it's still very a sexy thing to do.

If you've tried to introduce new things and they haven't gone down too well I think it's time for more communication with your other half. You need to find a medium ground. How about both writing a list of things you'd like to try/do and then comparing. You could than come up with a list together that you're both happy to try.

Couple looking to spice things up wrote:

If you've tried to introduce new things and they haven't gone down too well I think it's time for more communication with your other half. You need to find a medium ground. How about both writing a list of things you'd like to try/do and then comparing. You could than come up with a list together that you're both happy to try.

+1 communication is the key xx

Hello and welcomeπŸ˜€

Pinky2105 wrote:

Agreed! X

*moved to sex tips & talk**Β 

Hi Lozz, I agree with CLTSTU that's a great idea!

I would also recommend buying some sexy lingerie, it always gets my OH excited and raring to go lol. You could also try a vibrating love egg, it's so much fun and you can take your foreplay outdoors!

I recommend this one it's a good price and it's easy to use: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31160

Good luck x

NatandTom wrote:

Pinky2105 wrote:

Agreed! X

As very often CLTSTU come up with an excellent reply. and Pinky 2105 could have read my mind and typed what's in it. Communication!

I can't add any advice, but I can tell you that my wife and I had some really boring sex. Then one drunken night she admitted that anal was something she wanted to try.

The rest is history - we've both opened up, and discovered we are both bi-curious, interested in 3somes and exhibitionism.

13 years of marriage, and then it all came flooding out.

Hey and welcome!
First thing I would suggest is having an open conversation, just put something on tv to get things flowing and see if he can open up about what turns him on, you also need to divulge and have a think about what you want to try. Maybe some light bondage? So a beginners bondage set with some small cuffs and a blindfold. Maybe go back to basics and just have fun with a few new positions. I remember when we hit a bit of a rough patch it was a case of shocking eachother with ridiculously rude messages during the day, especially if it was us in public and we knew neither of us could say stuff. I remember being say on a train and she sent me a picture of what she was going to wear that night, I couldn't get the image out of my head and was almost walking into things ha.

Remember the best thing about sex and toys is the adventure, push your boundaries a little and it's good to see your open and willing as that's the first hurdle most people struggle
With. Maybe start in the couples section of the main website and have a browse, take advantage of the offers at the moment and maybe get 7 different toys/accessories for each day of the week, gives you both something to get excited for.

Hiya,

I agree with the other posts regarding communication and being honest about your desires / fantasies. For example, only this year that me and my partner had this conversation (we have been together 7 years) and now we are having better sex than ever.

In the meantime, introduce things that aren't too intimidating like a feather tickler perhaps? It's the first toy I ever got years ago and we still love it now. Tie it in with some massage and you can see if your partner may be interested in teasing you with it, possibly with you blindfolded to give him that sense of control? Or you can always ask him if he prefers you to be the one on control?

Hope this helps x

Maybe some new lingerie to start with and talk to him and see what he would like to try πŸ˜€ you could search the site together? We love doing this together , it's hot ❀