Here is one for ya!

never puts me off either way, in fact it turns me on more.

We're both absolutely fine with kissing after oral, don't mind in the slightest.

We don't mind either way round, to the point that he will go down on me even if he just climaxed inside me. I think we broke the squeamishness around it years ago when we started experimenting with D/s further and it became somewhat common "punishment" to make him clean up his cum with his mouth. Now that is a somwhat common act for us, so to kiss after giving head is no biggie anymore.

I am squeamish about one body fluid though; saliva. It squicks me out whenever anybody has kissed me too sloppily and drooled a little into my mouth. Dunno why, but yeah, that's mine.

He happily goes down on me if he's just come inside, but he's cum on me he won't lol

He has been down on me after sex once, but if he cums after bj he wont kiss me... so annoying as its such a turn on I love it when he goes down on me n I pull him up n kiss him ummmm...seem with this subject some times it just one sided

Quite like it, I don't see what bothers others by doing it but he doesn't kiss me on the lips after I swallow, he only will after I've taken a drink of something, it did bother me but I'm used to it now, just personal preference I put it down to.

We both kiss each other after, personally I don't think you can expect a partner to do something you wont do yourself! but each to their own.

He wouldn't kiss me after unless we 69 and get really into the moment. It doesn't bother me at all and I don't mind if he wants to kiss me after going down on me. I guess I'm just not disgusted by my own juices lol

Purring-Pussy wrote:

The only thing I wouldn't do is kissing after anal.

^^^This. The OH kisses me after I give him a BJ no matter where the cum ends up. If he refused to kiss me after a BJ I'd feel a bit used and hurt and he wouldn't get another one.

so i need to have to have words with my bf then! i deserve a kiss after my hard work xD

Sx

What I don't. Mind if my wife kisses me after and Can't believe so men have that objection.
Nope sorry still can't get my head around that one?

sophiexx wrote:

Is it just mine or do all guys refuse to kiss they're partner after they have given head!?

I let mine kiss me after hes given me head!

whats the big deal!?

It's the other way around with us, he will kiss me and I like to wipe his pre-cum and stick my fingers in his mouth so he can suck it off which he dutifully does but I won't kiss him after he is gone down on me. Double standards I know.

He lets me kiss him after no matter what, & it goes both ways. I think if he was teased enough then he may let you. thats how i got mine to.

I kiss my wife after she has given me head, but it took her an age to let me kiss her after I go down on her, which is a lot. It's a real turn on for me too.

I havent got a issue with kissing my oh after she has just given me head. If she is happy to get it in her mouth and swallow then I shouldn't be grossed out by it.

I don't mind at all, as I enjoy licking her out after I've cum in her anyway. And the OH has no problem kissing me after I've gone down on her or sucking me after I've been in her.

I kiss my wife after she's given me head even on the odd occassion when I've cum in her mouth.

She doesn't like oral (much to my fustration!) so we've never tried it the other way round, however she has sucked me after I've been inside her and then kissed afterwards..

Not had a problem either way. Don't know if I'm particularly unusual but I often find I have to go down on her after coming inside her to keep me fired up enough to go back inside for a second time relatively soon. In the heat of the moment don't think the taste comes into it