Hey

I’m Ava, crossdresser looking for sexy outfits and sexier toys. Any suggestions very welcome!

3 Likes

Hiya @Ava-Go :wave: Welcome to the forum

1 Like

Hello and welcome @Ava-Go :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Evening and welcome :purple_heart:

1 Like

Hi and welcome @Ava-Go :smile:

1 Like

Hi there @Ava-Go and welcome!

1 Like

Hi @Ava-Go :wave: Welcome! :smiley:

1 Like

Hello and welcome :smiley: @Ava-Go

1 Like

Hi and welcome @Ava-Go

1 Like

Hiya @Ava-Go

Welcome to lovehoney :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi @Ava-Go :wave:
Welcome to the forum!

Welcome @Ava-Go! What kinds of things do you like?

1 Like

Welcome. There are so many good items here I bet you’ll find lots that you love!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum :blush:

1 Like

Hi, and welcome. @Ava-Go I’m a trans woman I’ve been living full time for 4.5 years so I have quite a bit of experience of clothes and lingerie to fit the male body. What sort of things are you looking for.

1 Like

Hi and welcome to the forum @Ava-Go :blush::wave:t2:

1 Like

Thanks x

Thanks x I was wondering what size to get for the Fierce wet look zip around catsuit. I’m 6’1 slim build…Any tips?

Thanks x I’m in to tight clothing but at the momemt wondering how to get the best out of my new 6 inch dildo…you know, anally. I’m a crossdresser xx

1 Like

@Ava-Go This quote below is from one of the reviews. When you are looking for something it’s a good idea to check out the reviews. A good reviewer will give their size the size the purchased and how it fitted.

“This is probably the best catsuit I’ve ever seen. It’s well-made, the zippers are sturdy, the fabric doesn’t seem too delicate (though I’m careful when putting it on.) I’m a tall gal (5’11” and 160 lbs) with an average torso, so the legs are a little short on me, but I expected that and it’s fine. I ordered a size Large and it fits great!"

1 Like