Men who like to crossdress - I need your help!

Hey All!

I am looking for someone who likes to cross dress who is a UK dress size 14/16 to help with a project we are working on.

Rather specific I know, but if this sounds like you and you would like to help then comment down below and I may be in touch!

:purple_heart:

9 Likes

Hi Brenna

I’m usually size 14 to 16 - 32 to 33" waist, 40" chest. Depending on what the project is, I may be able to help.

Hope to hear from you.

Thanks

Hi there! I’m size 16 in most brands, 38” chest, 36” waist. Also non-binary with a femme presentation, and happy to help :blush:

Is this real life?

• CD :white_check_mark:
  • Size 16 :white_check_mark:
  • Likes helping out :white_check_mark:

Give me a shout if you have any space! :lovehoney_heart:

Love to help, I’m a 14 to 16, depending on item of clothing

I’m assuming you’ve resolved this one now… but I’m also wondering what the project was? So few products specifically cater to us. Also, is there any aspiration to sell silicone breastforms or breastplates?

2 Likes

Hello and welcome @MySecretDesires :slightly_smiling_face:

You can pop product requests in the Pander to me! topic to give them a bit of extra visibility (and if you have a specific brand or form, etc in mind you can add links in there too :+1:).

1 Like

@MySecretDesires Hi there, welcomer.

How about these strapon breasts is that what you are looking for.

1 Like

Ahh, if only if it was 12-14. Excited to hear more about this project!

1 Like

They have clearly not been designed by someone that actually dresses up…

Something more like these perhaps?

edited by mod

Hello @Lovehoney_Brenna I know you posted about this a few months ago, but if you’re still looking for someone I’m a male in my late 20s who really likes to crossdress and my UK dress size is 16.

I have a female partner (who also uses this account on your forum) so I would be happy to help out with your project either by myself or with my partner!

I’m also able to complete any reviews really quickly (within a few days or a week).

2 Likes

Hi Brenna
Sorry I’m late to this but very happy to help in the future if you have any similar projects in the future. Have reviewed a few female items on the site already!

Going to expect I’m too late for this lol. Only just joined the forum

How did the project turn out?