Hi! I'm New!

Hello! I’m new here and still getting the hang of things. Any advice?

3 Likes

Welcome! You’ll get the hang of it quick I’m sure. There’s lots of threads to show you how to use the forum.

1 Like

Hey Abigail
Nice to have you around. Keep checking in here to browse the new and updated posts. If you need any advice on a vast range of subjects try the Search first or just ask

1 Like

Hello and Welcome to the forums, plenty of good people giving good advice on a wide range of subjects.

Hi there and welcome aboard. :slightly_smiling_face:

It looks like your user name is based on your name in real life (plus maybe a significant date). Given the very private nature of what we talk about here, you may want to change your username to something that keeps you anonymous. :wink:

Hi @abigailrose02! Welcome to the forum!

I’m sure you’ll find lots of good advice here, it’s a really open community (as long as everything stays within the forum rules of course :blush:)!
If you need anything else or want to do some further reading, this could be a good place to start:

Hope you enjoy!

2 Likes

Evening and welcome :purple_heart:

Hi there @abigailrose02 welcome a bit of advise enjoy yourself and get involved in the forum welcome hun :kissing_heart::+1::partying_face:

Welcome to forum, while you’re testing stuff you could always try it in the Sandbox thread to have a go, there are also the Discobot tutorials

Hello and welcome @abigailrose02! Get involved and have fun, you’ll soon pick it all up! :orange_heart:

Hello and welcome @abigailrose02 :slightly_smiling_face:

Welcome and have fun whilst learning.

Welcome Abigale

Hi and welcome @abigailrose02 :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Hi @abigailrose02 welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy using!
Just dive in and enjoy the chance to talk about sexual happiness with open-minded people!
If you’re curious about it chances are someone here has done it :rofl:

Welcome :blush:

Welcome! Lot’s of great people and advice on any subject, and if not start a conversation in the subject.

@abigailrose02 , Welcome and enjoy !

Hi @abigailrose02 :wave:
Welcome to the forum!

Nothing to add to the good advice above :+1:

Hello and welcome to the forum