Hi! I'm New!

Hello. My partner and I have been customers of Lovehoney for the past year or so. We have indulged in a vast range of products including toys for her, toys for me, bondage kits, however our real passion is for the vast range of lingerie on offer. We both enjoy trying different outfits which make her feel sexy and also gets me excited.

We are very much interested in becoming testers for all kinds of products, particularly +size lingerie. I have provided extensive reviews into a number of products that we have purchased, however I have not been able to leave reviews for all products I have purchased. Is this because the products I have purchased don’t need additional reviews? I am aware that in order to be considered for testing I have to evidence that I am capable of writing a thorough review of products. I hope someone can help me in this matter and we can get involved with the testing operation.

Look forward to engaging with others.

Danny

5 Likes

Hey @Dannyh0198 welcome to the forum :wave::wave:

Morning,

Thanks for the welcome. Look forward to getting involved.

1 Like

Hello and welcome @Dannyh0198 :slightly_smiling_face:

You should be able to leave a review for any product that has a live product page. :+1: There’s an issue with Firefox and Duckduckgo browsers where the review section of the product page doesn’t show up, but you can enable tracking in your browser settings and that should sort it (or swop browsers).

And here’s The Great Big Review and Testing Guide if you haven’t had a flick through that yet. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

2 Likes

Hi and Welcome @Dannyh0198

Hi :wave: @Dannyh0198 welcome to the forum :blush:

Hello :wave:

1 Like

Hi Ian,

Very many thanks for your words of wisdom. I have 3 browsers on the go for just that eventuality. I will do all my LH business on Chrome from now on.

2 Likes

Hi.

Thanks for your kind words.

Hi @Dirty-Wife. Very many thanks for your kind message :slight_smile:

Hi and welcome @Dannyh0198

1 Like

Helloooo, and yes they have some great lingerie

1 Like

@Dannyh0198 Hello and welcome .

1 Like

Hello @Dannyh0198 and welcome to the forum!!

1 Like

Hi and welcome :hugs:

1 Like

Hello and welcome :relaxed:

1 Like

Hello and welcome :smiley: @Dannyh0198

1 Like

Hi and welcome to the forum :grin:

1 Like

@Dannyh0198 Hello and welcome to the forum. :wave:

1 Like

Hi there and welcome @Dannyh0198