Hiding toys

Colonel Lube wrote:

Stuff hiding them. I string them across the bedroom on a washing line. All hung on individual hooks and hangers.

Anyone that walks in will be so terrified they willl:

1. Never speak of it (and possibly to you) ever.

2. Not be so nosy in future

As for the kids they are safely locked away in the understairs cupboard when they get home from school (the dursley's had that right) so don't get the chance to go a snooping.

Tea sprayed over my laptop - cheers pal LOL

I really need to get one of
Those lockable boxes, mine are in a quality street tin under the bed, not the best idea

It's good to hide it somewhere where your roommate won't look, like your wardrobe for example and use a box that's locked or your choice . But it does depend on how nosey your roommate is .

I keep my toys in a holdall travel bag. I then keep the travel bag in the dustbag that it came with and put it on top of my wardrobe. It just looks like how I would usually store my luggage when I'm not using them.

No one suspects a thing. Kinky now that I think about it...

I have a purple vanity case with a combination padlock that is just the right size for our toys however as the collection grows which I'm sure it will we're gonna need something bigger πŸ˜‹ x

I have a purple vanity case with a combination padlock that is just the right size for our toys however as the collection grows which I'm sure it will we're gonna need something bigger πŸ˜‹ x

I live with other people and even share a room...

Everyday toys - bedside table

Sometimes toys - Drawer

Rarely toys - Closet

-------------

I have asked people to respect my space and not go through my things.. And if they do itΒ΄s their fault and they might get a dildo falling in their way :D

I hide my dildo in a special place. Then I can't make my mind up so I take back it out, then put it back in, take it out, put it in again, then in and out, in out, in out until after about 20 minutes of this it goes back in the cupboard.

(After I've washed it of course)

At the moment I currently live with my parents and my boyfriend lives with his parents - this is temporary until we get our own place together. We have a collection of toys and outfits at both houses.

My boyfriend is lucky and doesn't have parents that snoop through his draws, but I think this is a male thing as parents are more relaxed with males when it comes to sex. All of our "stuff" at his are kept in his bedside table draw so they are easily accessible.

Now, at my house it's a different story. My mum is rather nosey and nothing can be kept a secret. I have an ottoman bed with storage underneath and used to keep my "stuff" in a box under the bed. However I found this to be annoying when I / we wanted to access it. I now have a cute box which keeps my stuff in, this is kept at the side of my bed. The box is discreet too so no one knows what's inside other than me and my other half.

I agree with what others are saying though, a lock is defiantly required (whether that's for the box of goodies, or for the bedroom door).

Good luck keeping your stuff secret! X

i live with flat mates too and also stuggled with this problem, so i bought the large LH ones and its on offer at the moment in the 2 for 25 section so its a win win situation and it locks as well