His Underwear

Hi guys, newbie here!

I've just started to ditch wearing boxers and find that thongs are more comfortable. Are thongs quite popular for men or is still perceived only women can wear them? Any thoughts please?

My OH goes commando - even in the winter!

Hi there,

Welcome to the forums.

Take a look at the rules: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/258478-read-lovehoney-forum-rules/

Heres the search function:http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/57067-read-the-search-function/

My OH prefers boxers but I think its the same thing for women, some prefer thongs where others prefer briefs. I do think it is more usual for a women wearing thongs than a man but I think thats changing, men are starting to wear thongs much like yourself.

Enjoy yourself and see you around.

MM xx

I have noticed my wife seems prefer me wearing them than the boxers. Thanks for you warm welcome!

RingoZumba wrote:

I have noticed my wife seems prefer me wearing them than the boxers. Thanks for you warm welcome!

Ahh well thats good then, better visual effects External Media

Your welcome

I don't know any friends that wear them and I don't!

However, there is a taboo around them and I'm sure more men wear them than admit to it.

I can't see my OH wearing a thong... Although I have bought him a novelty Cow thong thing from LH.

He prefers boxers. He did wear a pair of these lacy boy shorts (mine) as a joke though.. I think he liked it lol, said they felt roomy. =P

my god....what is the back like???

I like thongs on either sex, I find them very comfortable to wear but I'd probably warn a partner before staging a strip-tease. Some women love men in thongs, while for others it's a massive turn-off. Personally I love diviing into bed, both naked except for our thongs, to enjoy hours of extended foreplay. Unfortunately there aren't many sensible, tasteful thongs for men, most have trashy words or kinky fabrics, I just like a good fit in a plain colour. I'll look forwad to checking out this new PPU range.

i do quite like that (the underwear, just so we're clear!)

look forward to them going live.

Boxers only for me..can't for the life of me imagine how thongs would be more comfortable. Even my missus has strayed to wearing french knickers as she can't bare wearing a thong for too long so don't see how a mans bits are going to be comfortable in them! But each to their own if ya like em wear em just can't see the comfort thing at all!!

they look horny fancy some of them for xmas mmmm

I like my OH's lovely CK boxers (or rather I like the way he fills them out!). If it was his preference to wear a thong I wouldn't mind but my preference is definately boxers...they're so nice to stroke and rummage around in!

For girls I think quite muscular bums can look nice in thongs in that they let you see the lovely pert shape. However, even though I see the merits for some reason I don't find them especially attractive. I prefer french knickers/boy shorts/bikini briefs/tangas!

I think it is more common for women to wear thongs than men but that doesn't mean there's anything wrong with doing so. I wear trainers with most things (even dresses) which is unusual but I don't really care because it's comfortable which makes me happier and more confident than falling over in heels would! Besides, there must be plenty of men wearing them for the manufacturers to bother making them!

xxKPxx

morning kitty hope the suggestive help went good for you and your oh lmdxx

WandA wrote:

I don't know any friends that wear them and I don't!

However, there is a taboo around them and I'm sure more men wear them than admit to it.

* Coughs *

Really???

My OH has been known to wear thongs at times. I really like the look of those new ones Hella. Might get the OH some. x

LoveHoney - Hella Rouge wrote:

Kinda like this ->

just with a black thong instead of white ^_^

LOOK.@.THAT.ASS! /spank

if that ges a spank im buying some then Hella hehe...

BAck to the question thou thongs are defo the way forward, been wearing them for couple of years now so glad when love honey stared there mens range would love to see more on there site and in bigger sizes to

lickmadick wrote:

morning kitty hope the suggestive help went good for you and your oh lmdxx

errr have I missed something?

xxKPxx

sorry got you mixed up with someone with a pretty similiar name

I brought about 5 maybe 6 pairs of thongs for myself when I found them on Love Honey, I have to admit I like the feel, they are more comfortable that I thought they would be, I do ultimately prefer the lace boxer shorts, but the thongs I have brought are very nice as well, I'll have to have a look at the new range when they are available.