Holiday toys

Off to Turkey next week ,OH asked if we should take some toys with us,does anyone add to the luggage or would customs ask too many questions on the x ray machine.

Take out the batteries stick them in your hold luggage, nothing they won't have seen before. Never been to turkey though so don't know if it's against their laws

I was living in Turkey last year and had no problem travelling over and back with various sex toys ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Oh,you're coming to my neighbouring country,lol.Hope you have fun.I don't think you'll get in trouble because of sex toys,don't know for sure if they have laws against it,but I think they don't and are not weirdly religious (well,most of them).

Went last year and took some toys in the suitcase - absolutely fine.

Get a sex toy case from here to keep them in, nothing to do with airports, but cos they are pretty cool!

Take any batteries out, put in hold luggage. it is unseen by human eyes. don't be embarrassed. its only hand luggage that is screened by people.

don't wear any jiggle balls in through airport scanner as most have metal in them. don't want that risk of setting it off. now that would be embarassing!!

You’ll be fine putting then in your checked bags. I brought some back in just a few weeks ago and as usual they were fine. I’ve had some in my suitcase every time I’ve come in to the country and had no problems.

We've travelled with bullets before but never anything gbigger, but it went through fine. Have fun!

Hello,

I just got back from Turkey. I had the Lelo Mia in my hold luggage, it was locked and I did not have any issue getting it through.

I would likely personally avoid something big, like a huge dildo, but the Mia went through just fine But then it does not even look like a sex toy in the first place.

But in Turkey expect, you will not be able to get to check on LH.

1 Like