Holland

Hey I'm in holland for a week and going to be heading to Amsterdam for a day while I'm hear to go check out the sex shops and want to hear peoples ideas on what to get while I'm here?

I went last year and loved it, I would really reccomend seeing a sex show!! The red light district is great at night!!! I found the sex shops were only open during the day, the only way I can describe some items are that you will need to use your imagination!!!! Have fun!! x

Yeaa if you have a weak stomach stay out of the 'alternative' DVD sections of the sex shops..quite literally its a case of what has been seen cannot be unseen!

OMG I'm sooo jealous.Totally agree with Kkrissie, I love Amsterdam in fact I love the Netherlands generally.

Two of my abiding memories of Amsterdam are watching a guy wander around the canals with a plant pot on his head, which was a great feat of balancing I'm sure and the other was a guy wearing nothing but a pair of high heels.

Anyway back on topic. What you can't get in Amsterdam you isn't so it's probably a case of where your limits are with regard to what you would be happy with a Customs officer finding in your bag coming home I guess!

Hope you have a wonderful time, actually I know you will, and tell us what you decide on when you get back.

Gemma x

I went there for honeymoon and I got a massive dildo from one of the sex shops. Also buy penis-shapped pasta!!

I did notice that whips/floggers are exceptionally cheap there. They're good quality too so if you see one you like GET IT!! I made that mistake. I saw a beautiful bullwhip for pennies in comparison to online here and in the UK. So wish i'd have bought it!

That and sounding kits! They were only 15euros! Here they're £27 (same brand).

Depends what you're into I guess

Ms HKM wrote:

I did notice that whips/floggers are exceptionally cheap there. They're good quality too so if you see one you like GET IT!! I made that mistake. I saw a beautiful bullwhip for pennies in comparison to online here and in the UK. So wish i'd have bought it!

That and sounding kits! They were only 15euros! Here they're £27 (same brand).

Depends what you're into I guess

OMG, I'm so jealous!!! I am soooo desperate to get a flogger at the moment (might have noticed a certain thread about it a little while ago), but I dont have the money at the mo for a new one. A wonderful person has agreed to let me adopt theirs- but they're also going through a house move, so I dont actually know how long that will be.

ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAY in Holland, and make the most of it!

and DONT FORGET TO TELL US ALL ABOUT IT!!!

im hoping to go amsterdam with the OH to broaden r horizons.. Want to watch a sex show at least.. so please let me know how u get on.. And if any others who commented on this thread would like to share a story or 2 would be greatfull!!