Horny all the time is this normal?

I could rip my partners clothes off just looking at him is this normal I think I’m wearing home out ❤️

I often feel the urge, regularly looking at YouTube for sexy ladies.

I just want too jump on my partner al the time I never stop thinking about sex luckily he forfills my needs most of the time but sex toys fill in the rest ❤️

I wouldn't worry about it if he fulfills your needs 😉 x

Sounds nice Debbie. I just have to rely on solo play ❤️

🙋🏼‍♀️ Me too n think I scare him a little with sum stuff, 🙈🙈

I’ve really missed out Lilmisssexy 😔😀

Feel the same about my Mrs. Very normal I’d say

I could do sexy, rude things to my girl every minute of everyday if she let me. I have an extremely high sex drive and just watching her ass go by makes me want to rip her pants off and stick my tongue inside her until she screams with delight!

Wow Debbie sounds like me hun , I’m always thinking of sex ,

Debbie wood wrote:

I could rip my partners clothes off just looking at him is this normal I think I’m wearing home out ❤️

I often think that about mine. If he is the right guy for you, you won't be able to wear him out. Mine is quite resilient, and I'm sure his body is getting quicker at cock recovery for the next session. Handy that!

If it’s not normal then I’m very abnormal too! I could have sex all day every day but my husband can’t quite keep up (which is when the toys come out to play!) I have a very high sex drive and since going contraception free it’s through the roof!

I think about it regularly, whenever is see a sexy lady I wish I was astride my teddy babe doll.

I think about sex a lot and could jump on my OH many times of the day or night. Most of the time he is up for it but if not I can always sort myself out.

I find I’ve got a really high sex Drive atm too. Like everyday I feel I could go again. Only problem is my girlfriend is in early stages of pregnancy and not feeling it so much. The other day she was asleep in the front room and caught me analy masturbating. (Secretly I wanted to get caught so she would join in)

I’m sooooooo glad I’m not the only one thinking all of the above comments !!!, I feel that I’m constantly wanting to pounce on my OH, Xx

Defo normal I’m horny all the time to , always thinking bout sex. Tougher when ur single like me but

Debbie,you are a lucky girl! I'm a highly sexed girl too and I celebrate it.Sounds like your desires are satisfied and I'm so happy for you

I thought I was weird lol, I am basically semi hard all the time when am around my wife. The things I would do to her would probably scare her. Her sex drive is not nearly as high as mine though.

Very much in the same boat. Horny is my default state.