Question for the women

How do i ask/tell the wife I want to take sexy pics of her and have her do the same with me as a couple for fun. Will she think I am a perv??

This post is no longer available.

Security is the biggest concern! Taking any picture or video which may be stolen and put on line can be embarrassing in the least but could end up being career threatening. That said, if you are in a trusting relationship and have somewhere to hide the pics or memory card then go for it We have recorded quite a bit of sex action and I have to tell you it is quite a turn on sitting with my husband reviewing our performance. 😂

I love having photos taken but my OH is a little relunctant (of him being in them) he has loads of me, I just say, at a really intimate moment, “wow I’d love to take a picture of that!” He seems to really enjoy it then! The trouble, as always, is finding a good place to store them for future viewing!! Why don’t you just explain how much it would turn you on to have a naughty photo! Sometimes it’s just the act of taking the photos too even if they’ll be deleted straight after!!

Have a chat with her at a time when you can both sit down and concentrate on the conversation without having to hurry off to something or have an impending interruption.

Just be honest and say that you like the idea of taking some pictures of the two of you, for your own use, and what does she think?

She might be up for it as soon as you suggest it, but if not give her some time to think about it. You have been thinking about it for a while and therefore have had time to decide what you think would be hot, what wouldn’t work for you and just about it generally. Give her the same time to think.

It's all about trust and confidence don't go in assuming what she will say, build her confidence and don't keep going on about it, send her some pictures of you. ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

If she is worried about security i.e hers or your phone being lost. There are loads of apps out there that are secure. I use one called SIGNAL you can set up lots of passwords to entre it and you can move you saucy pics into a private folder away from your normal gallery and she can send them or you can send to her through this app . Better than having it ping through on whats app or a text or worst still sending it to someone by mistake. This helped me for definite and its our kind of naughty app. So when you get an alert you know its going to be a naughty treat.

Oooo I’ll have to try that app as I’m always gutted when having to delete such photos! 😍😍 thank you justteaseme

At the moment I have an album that I 'hide' my phones gallery but would love an app for photos and videos. It's a turn on for both myself and my husband but security is definitely a concern, especially having little ones that use our phones! Thanks Just Tease Me 😊

I use a app called Fstop it's free and you have a password folder for all your naughty kinky pictures/videos, When you put it into the protected folder it changes its file name from jpeg.

MoreSexPlease wrote:

Oooo I’ll have to try that app as I’m always gutted when having to delete such photos! 😍😍 thank you justteaseme

Your very welcome 😀

HornyD69 wrote:

At the moment I have an album that I 'hide' my phones gallery but would love an app for photos and videos. It's a turn on for both myself and my husband but security is definitely a concern, especially having little ones that use our phones! Thanks Just Tease Me 😊

Your very welcome 😀 My son used to play on my phone so this was a huge concern. I dont let him near it now and its like fort knox trying to get into mine. I would be mortified if anyone else saw them.

Just Tease Me wrote:

If she is worried about security i.e hers or your phone being lost. There are loads of apps out there that are secure. I use one called SIGNAL you can set up lots of passwords to entre it and you can move you saucy pics into a private folder away from your normal gallery and she can send them or you can send to her through this app . Better than having it ping through on whats app or a text or worst still sending it to someone by mistake. This helped me for definite and its our kind of naughty app. So when you get an alert you know its going to be a naughty treat.

I'm definitely gonna have a look on this App as I do have loads of pics and videos on my phone and security it's always a massive concern. THanks for the tip.

Another Idea if you’re worried about security would be to use a polaroid-type of camera. This could even be incorporated into roleplaying. 😉

If she is not confident with her body, or if she is feeling that sex is a ”dirty” thing to do, talking with her could help. However, if she is reluctant for whatever reason, don’t keep on pushing her / nagging her all the time about this.

As for if she could think you’re a perv, you know her and how open minded she is when it comes to more kinky stuff. Personally I wouldn’t think that my partner is a perv if they asked to take such photos.

We have hundreds of photos from sexy to filthy and even some with friends. We used to have a naughty Flickr account and post without faces but we deleted that a while ago.

It used to give my OH confidence when I wanted to take pictures in her sexy lingerie. Ask her and make it clear they are for your eyes only. It can be a lot of fun.

Why would she think you’re a perv for wanting to look at pictures of her naked or whilst you are having sex with her? Crikey, you are married, you find her attractive and like being intimate with her, why would wanting pictures of this make you a perv?

Just say you miss her when you are not with her, you find yourself thinking about how she looks and what you have done together, and it turns you on to look at these things over again. Personally, I’d be flatttered.

Gosig wrote:

Why would she think you’re a perv for wanting to look at pictures of her naked or whilst you are having sex with her? Crikey, you are married, you find her attractive and like being intimate with her, why would wanting pictures of this make you a perv?

Just say you miss her when you are not with her, you find yourself thinking about how she looks and what you have done together, and it turns you on to look at these things over again. Personally, I’d be flatttered.

Totally agree with Gosig on this one, its definitely not being a perv when it comes to looking at pictures of your partner, It actually makes things more fun.

I'm comfortable with the camera my girlfriend would be speechless when she would get a email from me lol