Hot and Not Horny!

mysteron wrote:

We complain about the weather and cold all year and the very one day its nice .............................lol

I may be the odd one out here, but you will never hear me complaining about it being too cold, can always layer up, turn heating up or just cuddle up, but there is just no getting out of this heat - especially when having to work in it.

Xx

Oh definitely, even with a fan on it's too hot, but as others have said, cold showers and ice cubes do help.

lovingnewtoys wrote:

mysteron wrote:

We complain about the weather and cold all year and the very one day its nice .............................lol

I may be the odd one out here, but you will never hear me complaining about it being too cold, can always layer up, turn heating up or just cuddle up, but there is just no getting out of this heat - especially when having to work in it.

Xx

Just outside in the shade with a G & T in my hand doing some invoicing . Yeah I would rather be at home but its the next best thing ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

mysteron wrote:

lovingnewtoys wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Xx

Just outside in the shade with a G & T in my hand doing some invoicing . Yeah I would rather be at home but its the next best thing ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Sounds great - unfortunately my work involves machines that produce their own heat, a fairly confined space with very little air flow, and when I'm not in there I am outside in

the blazing sunshine, no g & t allowed and a boss who totally does not appreciate me.

Do I sound bitter? That's because I am, and did I mention, I hate the bloody heat??

Good luck to all those of you who like it xxx

lovingnewtoys wrote:

mysteron wrote:

lovingnewtoys wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Xx

Sounds great - unfortunately my work involves machines that produce their own heat, a fairly confined space with very little air flow, and when I'm not in there I am outside in

the blazing sunshine, no g & t allowed and a boss who totally does not appreciate me.

Do I sound bitter? That's because I am, and did I mention, I hate the bloody heat??

Good luck to all those of you who like it xxx

Perhaps theme of a future thread but I just don't get bosses who don't appreciate their staff . We terat our staff as assetts to the company and not an evil cost like some .

But as regards sex once I have done my workout , I will be grabbing the Mrs and dragging her into the shower with or without clothes and keeping the water cool.

Oh another post? 😅

But yeah, same.

Hate the heat being all hot and clammy is a total turn off for me zero desire to get down to any action if there's no cool breeze

Looks like Tonights going to be a clammy one again lol xx

I adore the sunshine, it gets me right in the mood but add heat and I'm a moaning, crabbit wench unable of even holding hands!