Hot or mood killer

Feeling horny but unable to do anything about cause the house guests from Xmas haven't gone yet my mind is racing with what to do tomorrow once they've gone.

Is telling her what to wear for when I get back and sending her texts with what I'm going to do to her, what I want her to do to me etc hot or does it kill the moment when I actually get home by building up pressure to perform (so to speak).

What's your opinion and what would you tell/ask your partner to do?

Depends on your other half, you could get yourself extremely excited and find you hit a demoralising brick wall as you open the front door

As Taylor states I do agreed it depends on your partner and how they feel about it.
The easiest way to uncover this is of course to have a chat with them.

I personally don't see it as a turn off at all, quite the contrary, but it does depend on the situation. For instance if known that the other is in a family situation I don't think it's particularly nice to get such messages, as I would rather be able to enjoy them more relaxed.
However a bit of thrilled due to secrecy is present, but then it's really a matter of having a feel for the situation.

In order to avoid too much pend up excitement and pressure is to know when to quit. Keep it short in the sense that you describe a scenario or two, but maybe keep yourself from pushing it to possible unrealistic proportions. Know yourself C:
However I think it's awesome the talk about what you want to do to your significant other and vise versa, it's nice to feel missed and appreciated and it gives you two time to plan a really mind-blowing encounter.

Great tip not to initiate until I know the family are gone. Thanks Steamy. My partner is fairly vanilla so I've learnt what is beyond her comfort, but it doesn't stop me trying I tempt her of course.

You're welcome McGlovin ^^

Staying within her comfort zone is definitely for the better, otherwise all your attempts at luring her to explore will fall onto the floor with a bang D:
However boarding the horizon to different and greater pleasures is a good idea, it's all about experiencing something nice together that both are comfortable and into C:

And if you're unsure about whether you should initiate telling what you want to do to her, you can always start by complimenting her. I'm sure that'll be very well appreciated : P

it buids up the anticipation we are lucky very open minded and willing to try anything

As it was she snuck away and gave me a quick and quiet BJ so that settled me back down. Will save the ideas for when we've been apart sometime.

Again, it depends on your partner. I know with my OH, small decrete messages work best. Nothing graphic, and not too often. Just enough to get the motor running and keep it on. You could test the waters with just a little text, then ask her how it made her feel.