Hot Wax

Also something like this might be good to start with http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18417

these are even gentler on your skin. x MC x

mmm i can see the attraction however it would just remind me of an horrific trip i had to get waxed........i came out with burns on my bikini line as she had applied the wax too hot...................i still squirm thinking about it now......i was in agony...went all red and blistered.....................youch!!!!

OOOh ouch! Poor you! can understand how that would effect your feelings for hot wax! Hey more psychology! We sheould write a book..........speaking of which...........did you get round to looking for such a book hun?

merry cherry wrote:

OOOh ouch! Poor you! can understand how that would effect your feelings for hot wax! Hey more psychology! We sheould write a book..........speaking of which...........did you get round to looking for such a book hun?

havent had chance but will do.........ill have a scoot on the net tomorrow.........hey.....have you been to meet her parents yet???

No i didn't go in the end as was sick this morning and been curled up on the sofa with a sick bowl ever since! My net connection is rubbish aswell and i'm alone booo hooooo! But on a brighter note my oh did come round to see how i am and gave me a nice kiss and cuddle. But she wasn't able to stay long.

I wonder what she'd think of hot wax? If those massage candles were a bit cheaper i'd introduce it that way as sounds like they have a very low melting temperature and she likes a massage!

merry cherry wrote:

No i didn't go in the end as was sick this morning and been curled up on the sofa with a sick bowl ever since! My net connection is rubbish aswell and i'm alone booo hooooo!External Media But on a brighter note my oh did come round to see how i am and gave me a nice kiss and cuddle. But she wasn't able to stay long.

I wonder what she'd think of hot wax? If those massage candles were a bit cheaper i'd introduce it that way as sounds like they have a very low melting temperature and she likes a massage!

oooh noooo.....*send big squeezy hug*.........ah lovely..hope you get better soon!!

I've played with candle wax lots of times.... I prefer a large candle as more molten wax pools in the top of the candle and you can get a better and more intense spread of wax. I've had wax poured all over my cock and REALLY liked it... especially over the head.... it made a wax "crash helmet" and was sooooo enjoyable when it was being peeled off. The only pain is if you get wax on your pubic hair as trying to remove it can make you pull your hairs out so best to be shaved if you want a bit of kinky wax play. Its also a lot of fun having wax poured over your back... you can have your mistress write things like "slut" all over your back. I've never had any burn marks BTW and I do have sensitive skin too.

Thanks honey. I'll be ok *squeezy hugs back*.

You're welcome... and hope you have a LOT of fun with your wax play xx