Hot Weather and Horny

The heat certainly makes my wife hornier. me less so.

Think it may be linked to her often feeling quite cold whereas my body generally runs hot so once it gets over 25degrees I just want a cold drink and a shower (although I do enjoy a long hard run when it is hot).

I prefer cold to heat. You know, 'Ugh, I'm sweaty' versus 'Brr, get under the covers with me to warm me up'... it's an easy choice for me!

1 Like

I'm loving this hot weather ....it definitely makes me more horny ! Sadly it has the opposite effect on OH :(

I get super frisky but then when I get uber hot I just want to get cool again!

Always a bit hornler when the weather's nice. Unless it's too hot, then just wanna sleep!

I prefer the cooler weather. This heat just saps my energy and makes me grumpier than normal.

1 Like

Heat makes me super horny and my oh too but sadly she hates sweat...where as i love it sex in the heat with a hot woman and both getting sweaty and glowing. Then sex in a cool shower to freshen up....

I've lived in different climates and I'd say my sex drive is pretty much constant, no matter the weather. I do love the feeling of being on holiday, wearing very little clothing all day, rubbing in suntan lotion, feeling the sun on bare skin..... And I also love being snuggled up together when it's cold outside, keeping each other warm.....

So I'm probably just horny full stop. :)

I think more people tend to go commando when its hot. My Mrs often will sometimes wear a maxi dress without panties . That tends to get her intersted in sex more than usual .Perhaps its something to do with the cooler feel of the air on her intimate parts.

Umm, nope. Sticking to everything, thighs stuck together, boob sweat, headaches.... Mmmmm remedy for feeling horny....naaaahhht

altough it has been proven you orgasm harder when you're hot, i.e. Sweaty sex being great sex etc ....

But laying here right now sweating bullets and not even moving doesn't give me a raging horn no 😓

Been like a dog on heat this week, consequently she complained about feeling 'well used', that turned me on even more and so the cycle continues...

JVWH wrote:

What is it about the hot weather that makes you rage with the horn?

It's nearly 30 deg and I'm like a dog on heat...

Anyone else in the same frame of mind because of the weather?

Sort of but then it's just too hot (32C where I live). We have a storm forecast for tonight though, so I think there'll be action overnight.

I always feel hornier when it's hot. And I love hot, sweaty sex. Wearing less clothes and feeling more relaxed also help I think.

It's a nightmare! I'm in a beach party in my local, loads of bikini tops etc, had to sneak off to the gents to relieve myself about 20 mins or so! 🙈

Anyone done the same in a pub? Just out of curiosity??