How big are your boobies

My wife is a 16E in Aussie and they are fanatic to play with and she has nipple ring to make her more sexy when in lingerie. I also like cumming all over them.

2 Likes

I’m a natural 34G - nearly a 34GG which I’m quite proud of since not many trans women get this large. The interesting thing is that my boobs have only been growing for 9 months, so my growth has been rapid. They’re really perky for their size because they’re shallow-shaped, which consequently makes them look smaller than they actually are. I still require the same bra size though.

5 Likes

My Misses is a perfect 36DD. She’s immensely proud of her boobs, her favourite part of her body, she loves showing them off.
Me, on a diet to get rid of my very small Moobs! Whilst they fit my A-cup bras I’d rather its pecs filling my cups :grin: Not massive by any stretch but hoping will be gone fairly soon!!:crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Haven’t had them measured form years. I buy size 38D/38DD depends on the cut of the bra different shops different size, even have one E cup bra. Wish they were more pronounced, lost some form over the years, but OH seems to love they like this!

3 Likes

I don’t have boobies, even my moobies wouldn’t fill an a-cup.

2 Likes

Bloody hell, congratulations! :hushed:

2 Likes

Same as @Cupc8kes I love boobs, adore them, any shape or size! Misses was a 32A when I met her and 34B now (post kids)

2 Likes

@Cupc8kes edited by mod

2 Likes

My wife is a 34D but, at 68 years old, they are no longer as firm as they used to be.

Mine, on the other hand, are definitely increasing in size.

1 Like

34D here. Doesn’t sound small but I think they look small. Probably because I have a much bigger bum and hips so proportionally small

6 Likes

44DD, some places 44E

3 Likes

edited by mod

Big boobies here. 42 HH. I used to hate them, but learnt to love them over the years and now learnt to enjoy them. Especially as I can suck my own nipples which is a bonus. Absolutely love hubby sucking them.

6 Likes

32E or 34DD whichever way you want to look at them it. (.)(.) And just over £7500

:watermelon::watermelon:

17 Likes

I don’t have boobies, but if someone wants to loan me theirs, I promise I’ll take good care of them.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

Getting bigger by the day.
addicted to workin’ out
Hoping my bum follows suit
#bodysculpture

3 Likes

32B/34A :woman_shrugging: Sometimes wish I was a size bigger, but can fake it with a bra and honestly it’s nice having a small chest in the summer :rofl: The OH definitely has larger than me, I think we wish we could swap (although he has weird inverted nipples so…) :rofl:

9 Likes

My wife is a perfect and very very pert 32D and I love them!!!

4 Likes

Mine are a good handful I would say :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

edited by mod