How big are your boobies

I couldn’t of said it better myself. As a boob man I appreciate them in every way, big small perky and saggy :hugs:

5 Likes

Ditto! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

With you on that!! :grinning::wink:

2 Likes

Me too

No clue! I have small boobies, last time I had them measured was a 36A, hoping since then I’ve at least went up to a B cup! That tiny bit of jiggle makes me proud!

Itty Bitty Titty Committee! :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Too large. When I’m in a better position for it I will be seriously considering getting them reduced or removed entirely.

36E but in the summer I wish they was a 36AA :hot_face:

4 Likes

She’s a lovely 36C, perfect all round. We note there are some whoppers on here!

3 Likes

36 D for Mrs B :heart: Even with this size lingerie selection is tricky :joy:

5 Likes

Hey welcome to the forum, lots going on, jump right in.

The wife’s are a 34d and I love them lol can make her cum just by playing with her nipples lol never had that before lol

1 Like

36C here. I wish they were smaller. I used to be 34B and size 8 pre-kids and felt that was perfect for me, but I’m bigger all over now. Sigh…

2 Likes

Embrace you x

3 Likes

Amen!
Let’s learn to appreciate all that we have :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

Ahh @Melody1 @Cupc8kes! Love you both x

3 Likes

Mine are 40g.
Not as pert as they once were… I’m sure they do a bungee jump when I take my bra off :smile:

5 Likes

Husband loves them!

9 Likes

Mine are small at 36C and that’s after gaining a stone since lockdown last year when I was a 34B. I’m happy enough with them, they’ve kept a nice shape so far. I do admire all the big and small boobies here though. Big or small love them all

7 Likes

My partners are 40F :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Mine never shrunk all the way back down after breastfeeding each baby, so I went from a 34C pre-babies to a 36F. Last baby was 6 years ago, so pretty sure this is where I’m staying. Lockdown weight gain pushed me to a 36 from 34, but I’m pretty happy with things overall. Hubs is thrilled they stayed “big”, lol.

3 Likes