How big is your Vagina? Keeping it equal to how big is your cock.

So ladies how big is it? What's the biggest thing that you have used length and girth?

9 inches....normal girth. kinda looking to try a 10 personally......

My ex had the tightest and neatest looking vagina of any girl I ever been with. It was always closed up not loose at all. That said she could take massive cocks when she was horny and it didn’t hurt her !.

loves fun wrote:

So ladies how big is it? What's the biggest thing that you have used length and girth?

When? During arousal? A resting? And do you mean depth? Length? I've never known anyone measure their vagina (like many do with a penis) or be given a size (like you are with bras). 

What size toy you can use doesn't represent size.

As a person who identifies as male, what are you hoping to gain by having this information? 

Also, just as an FYI, the "how big is your cock" thread was only started as a response to a "how big are your tits" thread that was started earlier that day.

It does make me wonder though.... How big are your ears?! 

1 Like

I also wondered what the actual question was seeing as most adults are aware that most vaginas can stretch to delivery a baby?!

1 Like

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde wrote:

loves fun wrote:

When? During arousal? A resting? And do you mean depth? Length? I've never known anyone measure their vagina (like many do with a penis) or be given a size (like you are with bras).

What size toy you can use doesn't represent size.

As a person who identifies as male, what are you hoping to gain by having this information?

Also, just as an FYI, the "how big is your cock" thread was only started as a response to a "how big are your tits" thread that was started earlier that day.

It does make me wonder though.... How big are your ears?!

I share your sentiments . Also remember big isnt always best!

What Jess said πŸ‘πŸ»

My vagina is quite long as my cervix is quite high up, so can handle a 9 inch cock and like my dildos to be about 7 inches.
Width wise, impossible to measure.

How big is your anus? πŸ™ƒ

*applauds Jess*

I think 'How big is your brain' would also be pertinent. That's the best love muscle. Imagination and intelligence makes for the best sex imho.

Are we going to go through a thread for every body part ? 😁

My feet are size 6 ......πŸ˜‰ xx

Terri JJ there is actually a thread from this year for that lol

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/off-topic/1685260-how-big-is-your-sock/

πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

My wife enjoys my whole hand/fist, as does my bum with my wifes help.

DreamsOfChi wrote:

*applauds Jess*

I think 'How big is your brain' would also be pertinent. That's the best love muscle. Imagination and intelligence makes for the best sex imho.

+1 Totally agree with this (and I also applaud Jess xx)

**EDITED**

You should know that vaginas are stretchable that’s how you arrived here.

**THREAD IS NOW CLOSED***Β 

1 Like