How boring would sex be without…….?

without outfits and toys you never grow up toys just get much more fun than when ur a kid

Magic Hands wrote:

LOL ive never thought of logo that way lol

Ouch!

x

Duplo bricks might feel nicer to rub on - nice rounded nodules! I'm raiding my toy box when I go home for Christmas this year!

xxKPxx

Magic Hands wrote:

the will to try new things. since meeting SN ive never tried so many new things before. like being tied down blind folded, hot wax. so it good to have that i think.

stickle bricks may feel better to that lego lol

Got to agree. Sex would be very boring with an open mind! That doesn't mean I want to try lego or sticklebricks though, thank you! x

A sense of smell. . . . . .

I couldn't imagine what it would be like. I am a very aware of my sense of smell and depend upon it big time. I love the smell of sex. . .two bodies rubbing up against one another, the sweat, love juices, breath, skin on skin.

I would swear blind that I can smell somebody when they lie to me or it may just be instinct or are they linked?

SG69 x

If we're going for senses - sex without the sense of touch!

x

I think I dont actually use my imagination enough during sex. I dont know why, because I've got a cracker of an imagination when I want to!

I'm sometimes a little shocked by my imagination when I'm playing on my own... it can get rather carried away. But what better way to get to know what really really does it for you? And what safer way?!

SS xx

MOANING.

Totally silent sex to me would actually be creepy.

Haha yess, gotta have a sexy squelchy sound to accompany the moaning. :P

blackburnmale wrote:

i can be fantastic, but it can also be just wrong .....

Do you mean that you sometimes imagine things during masturbation which turn you off? How far is "far" and how wrong is "wrong"? Too far for what, wrong for what?

blackburnmale wrote:

no not things that turn me off, once i get past a certain point, nothing would turn me off .... but after the things i think about and maybe feel a bit uneasy about - does that make sense?

Uneasy how?

blackburnmale wrote:

things that some people (ie OH) might consider across the line?

Sorry, I'm really not understanding your terms at all, what line, who decides what goes on which side of it?

Hi BBM - read this thread. You'll see folks are quite open and broad-minded round these parts.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/orgasm-army/sex-talk/12698-i-would-do-anything-for-love-but-i-wont-do/

blackburnmale wrote:

ok, in simple terms .... if i am thinking about watching another guy wanking off or watching a WVE fella shagging the wifey while wanking is that crossing the line?

What's up with that? If you are comfortable with it then cool. Of course, on the second one, you'd have to have your OH on board and a willing accomplice.

But for your fantasy purposes, no biggieExternal Media

blackburnmale wrote:

thats what my wife said when she looked at me ..... no biggie! lol

i know she likes 'big men' but wont do it so in my head it stays External Media

Sorry - not what I meant at all hun - no offence?

A good fantasy life is healthy. But surely there are other means to help your OH with hers? For example, surf the LH site with her and maybe she might find something that suits her which you could use together?

blackburnmale wrote:

you mean a fluffing huge dildo ... she bought one (see my review), after reading a thread on here today might suggest a book or two to her ... i think most men would like to see their OH taken by a WVE fella?

Cool! Sounds like you are doing just fineExternal Media

I guess so, unless the guy is particularly WVE himself? But then I suppose even the most generously endowed guy might have his anxieties, the same as us women? We just have to remember that it's us our partner's want, not some societal fantasy.

I feel really out of touch with all the kids street slang nowadays! I searched, and somehow I have a feeling that WVE as you mean it is none of these:

• Worst Virgin Ever
  • Windows Video Extension
  • Women's Voices for Earth
  • Wireless Vulnerabilities and Exploits

Oh well...

blackburnmale wrote:

you mean a fluffing huge dildo ... she bought one (see my review), after reading a thread on here today might suggest a book or two to her ... i think most men would like to see their OH taken by a WVE fella?

Probably not most men, but certainly some. I'm sure you'll find some within the cuckolding community, cuckolding is a very popular fantasy.

Lubyanka wrote:

I feel really out of touch with all the kids street slang nowadays! I searched, and somehow I have a feeling that WVE as you mean it is none of these:

• Worst Virgin Ever
  • Windows Video Extension
  • Women's Voices for Earth
  • Wireless Vulnerabilities and Exploits

Oh well...

I am also wondering what WVE means but didn't want to ask in case it was obvious External Media