How boring would sex be without…….?

blackburnmale wrote:

"unless the guy is particularly WVE himself?"..... a point you were making or a question? External Media

Sorry, was that ambiguousExternal Media? I meant the metaphorical guy, this fantasy man that some women (but not all) imagine. As I said, I'm certain the same as we women think our boobs are too big/ small, our pussy is too tight/ not tight enough, our bum is flat/ huge etc. etc., even men of a JHD proportion would still find themselves comparing and contrasting and feeling inadequate.

sexynurse09 wrote:

Lubyanka wrote:

I feel really out of touch with all the kids street slang nowadays! I searched, and somehow I have a feeling that WVE as you mean it is none of these:

• Worst Virgin Ever
  • Windows Video Extension
  • Women's Voices for Earth
  • Wireless Vulnerabilities and Exploits

Oh well...

I am also wondering what WVE means but didn't want to ask in case it was obvious External Media

LOL and External Media - in my confusion that comes with dementia and dyslexia, I have just realised that I have been reading that all afternoon as VWE, which I took in my addled mind to be Very Well Endowed. I have no idea then what WVE is - Well Very Endowed? Sorry, sorry.

I don't think fantasies are some kind of compare-and-contrast thingy where some are allowed and some are not, like my-fantasy-is-bigger/filthier/hotter-than-yours or something. Personally I think anybody should fantasise about whatever they want to. It's imaginary and only affects them, it's pretend so anything goes.

Personally there are some fantasies I really hope people keep silent about around me (mostly those involving any kind of absence of consent), but from my partners I want to know everything! :p

In response to the thread title:orgams and a companion

love, enthusiasm and imagination. pleasure, pain, and restraint. heels, corsetry and hosiery!

xxKPxx

KittyPurry wrote:

love, enthusiasm and imagination. pleasure, pain, and restraint. heels, corsetry and hosiery!

xxKPxx

OOOH! I like the sound of that! Althought I can't think the OH would very sexy in heels External Media. He has hobbit feet.On me however...

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

I'm certain the OH would look great in heels... *Sighs and daydreams*

Yours i assume? Mine is too ruddy muscled. I think the last time he measured them his thighs were each 40 inches around (fitness enthusiast at work asked External Media) All muscle without any training so no to the heels! Would yours suit them?

Wishing at this moment I could make corsets!

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

^^ I'm sure that you and I should run away together KP! Lol!

Lol! Meet me by the pier at midnight and by morning we'll be in the South of France! External Media

xxKPxx

Magic Hands wrote:

KP, SN wants to know if she can come with you???!

Hell yes! Watch out boys I want ALL your women...there will be sun, sea, sex, stockings and sangria for all madamoiselle's who wish to join the lesbian revolution!

xxKPxx

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

KittyPurry wrote:

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

^^ I'm sure that you and I should run away together KP! Lol!

Lol! Meet me by the pier at midnight and by morning we'll be in the South of France! External Media

xxKPxx

Damn! I missed the boat!!!!!! No fair! :(

Don't worry there was no boat .... I couldn't go without my sexy AA now could I External Media

Besides I think we need more time to gather recruits....after all our lesbian sex paradise would be boring without the plethora of scantily clad lovelies!

xxKPxx

Hey, you guys can count me in! I'll bring a selection of waterproof goodies!!! x MC x

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Well hello Merry Cherry. Or MC 2.0? Heh.

I'd forgotten this thread was just left like that! We never did get to France. Think we should all troop to KP's house and have a sexy girly night in! External Media

*secretly prepares his wig, high heels, chicken fillets and camcorder*

TALKING ABOUT WHAT WE WOULD BOH LIKE TO DO TO EACH OTHER,THEN ACT OUT IN YOUR OWN WAY TO DO IT

I do love the power of old school imagination!!

with sex organs..boy would that be boring

jackador123 wrote:

with sex organs..boy would that be boring

lol, very true....

headsouth wrote:

LOVE wrote:

TALKING ABOUT WHAT WE WOULD BOH LIKE TO DO TO EACH OTHER,THEN ACT OUT IN YOUR OWN WAY TO DO IT

Come on, please... just type properly, it's not too much to ask is it?? Just turn caps lock of if nothing else...

It makes me cringe every time. I'm not even sure it's a mistake now, maybe she's trolling I don't know. It's aggravating anyway.

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Every one of LOVE's posts is in Caps. She has been told, but I'm just ignoring them now. Some people seem to think that IF I WRITE IN CAPS LOCK THEN MY POST WILL BE NOTICED AND READ BY MORE PEOPLE AND I'LL BE MORE NOTICED TOO!! When in fact I don't even read them at all really..

I don't bother to read them, I just feel the need to comment on them with my snobbishness. :p

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Lol! Me too. Us scottish snobs! - Thats doesn't sound right does it..?

Ah, I actually thought you were just over the border. Maybe you meant you were just topside of it and I skim read that post. Come here and give me a hug highlander! I hail from the mighty clan MacPherson. :)

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Ah, I am on the otherside of the border.. The wrong side. I still consider myself scottish though. Was born in the Western Isles on a little isle that time forgot called North Uist. Lol!

I went to school with a MacPherson. He ended up on telly for Techno Games the robot wars spin off thing, when he was still in school. Impressive for someone so young. Surely related to you with the technical brain. :)

My OH is very proudly Scottish and hails from the Strachan clan. I am his daughter of Scotland and Strachan at heart because my name is horrendeous being an irish celt name and my father was adopted by Campbells. No Campbell blood in me, which is good cuz the OH feels very strongly about his history and feels he would have to treat me as the enemy if I were a Campbell! Lol!

I'm sure your name isn't that bad. My first name actually means seamen, as in a sailor before you say!